Author Topic: Some underage girl wants to forget her dog.  (Read 38292 times)

exact reason why bestiality and furry fantasies ARE NOT loving POSSIBLE AND SHOULD STOP

thats like saying its "not possible" to eat a rock

it might be hard but it can be done
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 04:10:33 AM by Mardalf »

What do you mean 'Not possible'?
the anatomy of animals and humans are both very different
the biological make up of humans does not directly transfer over to animals
aka
anthropomorphic animals should not be muscular men that have stripes and stuff with some carpeting on their entire body and a tony the tiger nose
it's an animal
it's still an animal
it just has humanly characteristics such as talking or walking on two legs (both of which aren't anatomically possible in most, but even still)

that like saying its "not possible" to eat a rock

But when your mouth is smaller than the rock it becomes a problem. The GM of homosapiens and canines are completely different.

Plus, even if it was possible I'm pretty sure they would have fun fun with those infections and UTIs. I can tell you this much. It will suck when you have a nurse sticking a catheter up your snake so you can pee.

Well SOMEONE's been watching too much Dr. Tran...

Well SOMEONE's been watching too much Dr. Tran...

How can you be a doctor with a last name like Tran. I bet his co-workers call him Dr. transmission.

How can you be a doctor with a last name like Tran. I bet his co-workers call him Dr. transmission.

Well SOMEONE doesn't know what Dr. Tran is...

the anatomy of animals and humans are both very different
the biological make up of humans does not directly transfer over to animals
aka
anthropomorphic animals should not be muscular men that have stripes and stuff with some carpeting on their entire body and a tony the tiger nose
it's an animal
it's still an animal
it just has humanly characteristics such as talking or walking on two legs (both of which aren't anatomically possible in most, but even still)
I agree, but that's why they call them fantasies...right?

I agree, but that's why they call them fantasies...right?
So furries fantasize about barbs being shoved up their ass? I guess they fantasize about the ability to enjoy it too... :/

So furries fantasize about barbs being shoved up their ass? I guess they fantasize about the ability to enjoy it too... :/
I don't, but i'm sure the others do 0.0

I don't, but i'm sure the others do 0.0
So today I learned about... Dang, nvm.

thats like saying its "not possible" to eat a rock

You'd die and not tell the story unless someone was watching and they thinking it was fake.

Doggy style?
Oh dear god i lol'd.

But if this is true, she should feel bad because that is not normal at all.
I am sure there are a lot of boys wanting to fulfill that uhm... position..