Author Topic: Ghost Sighting  (Read 3033 times)

Ghost sighting story.
Well... today in the Blockland forest of Tutorial, a guy named Azerath was walking.
He was minding his own business and stumbled upon something... just something... He felt cold all around, even in his suit and with his backpack on. When he kept on walking forward it got colder. When he stepped back, he could barely see a figure in front of him! A friend who was following Azerath quickly took the snap shot of Azerath sighting this and jumping but then they ran. The figure looked like this:

Its hard to see but we are sure it was there.
The detail.

Ok, basically I made a forest and walked through it. Not really a build but something I saw.
Bottom Line.
If you see something like this, report it to the Ghost Blockers.

OMG, i see it!

Wait, a ghost made of green transparent bricks? :P

Ok, I'll tell you what it is and what Azerath thought he herd it say. Its a building of almost invisible color blocks and the ground behind it makes it look green. But its a really transparent black. Oh and Azerath thought he herd it say: "Bite me."
LOL.

It's the bad graphics ghost!

THE BAD GRAPHICS GHOST!?!??!? I might not sleep tonight!

i wish i knew how to do that

Use the "transparent" paint set.

what color should i use???

ATTACK OF THE LOW QUALITY GHOST! it makes your game low qualty if near

I snapped a picture in front of this old Inn and when the photo was developed this turned up:

it appears to be someone who died while logged onto 4chan, but that's just a myth

unless you have non blurry evedence i am not buying it

I snapped a picture in front of this old Inn and when the photo was developed this turned up:

it appears to be someone who died while logged onto 4chan, but that's just a myth

IT WAS NATE !

ANON DELIVERS !