Author Topic: christmas jail rp. by mouse droidz 21  (Read 432 times)

Hi i made a christmas jail rp yestarday and i might host it soon. Its not fully done yet but i will show pics of it. The reason why im doing this bcz its new years eve and a little bit christmasy. When its done i will let you.

Ideas:

cops: candy gun,candy cane,red key and rc sapper
prisoners: fists.
renderman: if you want my renderman mod on durin the server then you may ask.

i might be leaveing this server on durin 2012 i know its not christmas durin 2012 i know its not going to be christmas till december but i just like to make this. NOTE: I have made this myselfself no one can be admin unless there on my admin list!

rules: No freekilling,no chat spam, DONT ASK FOR ADMIN!,no trolling and lastly do not vote kick on someone that didnt kill you or your just votekicking like a noob. you only use votekick for freekillers or people who brake rules.

i may update the christmas jail rp once people start joining,the renderman might be on the server it depends if people want my mod on or not and when i host this i will only be adding the add-ons i need for this server so my server runs fast.

so like the christmas jail rp i made? have a look at the pics

Its pretty good, I rate 8/10 because I think the jail bars should be black.

There is ONE thing you should never do.

And that thing is: make your builds red and blue striped to give it a "christmas look", because all it does is hurt your eyes and it also makes your build look ugly. So just put up decorations next time.

Apart from that, I find the build not so good.
It's kinda spammy built, you could've used a lot less bricks for this. Try using the 5x height bricks instead of 1x height bricks, it makes everything look spammy, especially when colored that way.