Author Topic: DrProfSlugger's Video Threads - Slugger punches a cop in a game  (Read 226 times)

So this thread is for my videos of course :)

In my latest episode, I am playing City Life RPG 2, and I went to jail for stealing someone's flatbed truck, and then running from the cops. As one of the cops come to let me out, I planned to punch him. The video is the result

Punching dat cop

These next 3 videos are my first attempt at a Let's Play Video, I enjoyed my time making it but I have yet to return to it. I may return to do it sometime soon.
First Part
Second Part
Third Part

These next 2 videos are Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword, the mod is WFaS Battalion. They were trying to make community linebattles, but too bad they stopped trying to.

First Official Battalion Linebattle
Another Linebattle

The next 2 videos are for Face of Mankind. I was in the faction Vortex Incorporated and we were trying to take back our city, Tokyo. I was never used to fighting in the game, and it shows in the video.

First Part
Second Part

Suggestions

Make some suggestions, what videos should I make next, what games should I record. Should I do more Morrowind gameplay, should I do more City Life RPG videos, etc. Just make any suggestions of what you guys would like me to do.

saints row the third forgetery pl0x