Author Topic: how to install add-ons the easy way!  (Read 8477 times)

Did you just insult me?
"Click green button that says "DOWNLOAD" to download the file"!
Like, no stuff sherlock...

How to install add-ons: First you click on an add-on you want then it will come up with a new page called (MEDIAFIRE) then you will see a green download button click that and then on the bottom right there will be a little box wait until the green circle and click it then you will see sum boxes copy them all and open you  Blockland file and click add-ons and paste them in and close the file and open blockland start server and then there they are and have fun! :cookieMonster:
Thanks for explaining the obvious,mr.obvious.

Look most people now how to do this also the easy way is RTB

Look most people now how to do this also the easy way is RTB

RTB doesn't have every addon. You will have to go on the forums to download something you need one time, so RTB isn't the easiest way.

OP doesn't make any sense. I wrote my own a while ago that's much better.

1. Go to http://forum.blockland.us/index.php
2. Go to either Add-Ons, Maps, or Faces Decals and Prints
3. Find something you like
4. Download the .zip file for the file that you like
5. After the file has finished downloading, put the .zip on your Desktop, if not already there, for easy access later
6. Go to you Blockland folder. The location for this folder varries depending on what computer you have
7. Put the .zip that you downloaded into Blockland-->Add-Ons

If you have downloaded a Face, Decal, or Map, then they will enable automaticly and you do not need to enable them. You can use Faces, or Decals by opening your avatar menu. You can use maps when you start a game
If you have downloaded an Add-On or a Print, then you must enable them. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click "Start a Game"
2. Click Add-Ons
3. Find the Add-On or Print then click the checkbox next to it so it is checked. If you wish to disable an Add-On or Print, just uncheck the box next to the Add-On or Print you wish to disable

At least he tried to be helpful.

you can type "forget" here, there is no censor

He's a whiny 5-year old whos mommy doesn't want him using b@d wurdz...

Now lock the damn topic!

"Add-Ons" doesn't mean help people install Add-Ons.

If somebody wants help they can post it in the "Help" section.

I don't have anything on the bottom left of my page... Ooooh google chrome...

Do not lock! Take the hate like a MAN!

Lol no srsly lock this.

FAIUL, not most Links are to Mediafire

You sir Are a 110% failure

Also you have to be an idiot if you don't get Badspots tutorial.