Author Topic: Chills house WIP(update 1)first post look at very last pic  (Read 2240 times)

I'm messing with not building a skyscraper. Last one I built kinda made me a little mad. Looked cool but wasn't what i expected. I built a nice house a long time ago and thought why not make another one. So I messed with brick/siding like design and for the first 2 floors i think looks like a house. My only problem with it right now is its a big boxy shaped building, so I think there should be maybe a deck on the corners or something so give me some ideas. and the chatter is over. pics.

View of floor 3.

Second floor layout(first floor is on my home computer and I just found where pics are on my lap top)

Frontal view.

Front/side view(right side).

Left side

Back view, the balcony still needs to be finished.

So there is still a lot to do. I'm thinking about furniture and all that but I'm not the best for all that so I may have floors and all but nothing in the rooms. 3rd floor I'm going to add a bowling ally or try to anyway.(not evented) Also note the library will be 2 stories I just haven't updated 2nd floor,its window should match 3rd floor.

Give me some help on what i should try to add. Maybe someone could make some chairs and stuff to let me get an idea off of.

Another note, I'm going to raise it 2 bricks so i can add decks.

some interior stuff. Please help me out and say what else I should add to these. I'm going to eventually stick them in the rooms. Also I have couple more like toilet,bathtub and sink
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:47:34 PM by chills58 »

Interesting, I do like the general idea of the building for sure but it is a bit boxy in some places, none the less it does look good and since you seem to act like its just a start, I'm sure theres much to come from it. The light blue that you made the house in is interesting considering the fact that its your house. I do like the idea to dye the house a certain color just to make it a little it more "Yours". I do thing the Bowling alley would be a good add as well as the Library. I think a lot is to come to this house. All I can say is keep up the awesome work! Awesomeness

Should I add a trim to the edges as well? I also might add like a balcony like deal but its a room to the right side to add more detail. Where the library will be, I might make that rounded out somehow. I'll have to see how it looks i guess.

This is what I'm talking about
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:35:40 PM by chills58 »

You need a softer colorset with less eye-paining colors.

The house looks very nice but the colors are an eye-rape.

It might be the fact its construct? I don't have a good grass map like my home computer does.

Bump. I need to update pics, I ran into a problem with mapping the bowling ally out. It appears that the house isn't big enough to where I want to add it so now its I guess mini bowling ally. Also i skipped mapping the 3rd floor all the way out because I'm attempting at the roof and how to make it not 3 storys tall and so on. Also note i only use default bricks so I can't use any special brick packs. I'll work on it in a lil bit then update pics.

edit: I finished the roof, wasn't to bad but was a little bit hard. Some areas don't look as nice as I wished for them to be but there is no inverted default brick(that I saw anyways)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:54:09 PM by chills58 »

Why do you have an eye-raping chess pattern in every room

Why do you have an eye-raping chess pattern in every room
Good question, Its mostly for me to see what rooms are what size and such. I'm sure if i add stuff to them I'll make them solids.

Pretty good. I kinda like it actually but please change the colorset or colors to one with pastels/softs so the colors aren't neon.

Ok, you all keep saying its eye rape..... Well its called its the map not the color set. Construct is bright white and makes everything brighter. Proof of this I loaded it on bedroom(sadly only 1k bricks built because its in the wall lol)

Very nice besides the eye crippling colors

EDIT: Yes thats better

Ok, you all keep saying its eye rape..... Well its called its the map not the color set. Construct is bright white and makes everything brighter. Proof of this I loaded it on bedroom(sadly only 1k bricks built because its in the wall lol)
-Snip-
Colorset still rapes my eyes.

Well I use trunoes or however is name is spelled and its the only one I've found that I like/will use. Links to other good color sets?