Author Topic: How many of you guys play Blockland on a regular basis?  (Read 3877 times)



Is Blockland soem kind of RIPOFF of Roblox and Minecraft?

I try to play, but I never can find any good servers, and I can't host my own, no matter what I do.
this.. I mostly join friend's servers

I like to play single player and just build things. I usually never finish he stuff I make though. :(

I try to play, but I never can find any good servers, and I can't host my own, no matter what I do.
I've never been able to make my own ether :(

I can host. I've never had to do anything. B)

As. You. Read. This. Message. That. Funny. Little. Voice. In. Your. Head. Takes. Pauses.

Are you an aeiln for bnieg albe to raed tihs siht? Yuor biarn can sitll inetrpret tihs masesge, it is a hdany tool. Ist cllaed "alppiatiocn."

I love mind tricks

I've been playing it a lot more recently

I haven't played it in a while.

Something to think about getting on I guess.

I've been playing it a lot more recently
This.

By the end of this week I hope to be able to play online a lot more because I'm getting a wired connection set up! :D

I still play. I try making builds that seem like amazing ideas and then turn out too sophisticated for me to make on my own...

Are you an aeiln for bnieg albe to raed tihs siht? Yuor biarn can sitll inetrpret tihs masesge, it is a hdany tool. Ist cllaed "alppiatiocn."

I love mind tricks
What's the last word? It's the only one I can't figure out.

There's no good servers, and if there is, I either have stuff high ping or there's so many bricks so that I can't play without lag.

Yes, I've found most/all of the old servers I've enjoyed most over the years have...well, they aren't around anymore. And now when I log in and check servers, I see the same thing done the stuffty way over and over again. Little innovation in server types, and I was never one to ply on Fortwars but I've seen those degrade as well.

I nostalgia so much when I think about when 8k ID's were noobs, and I would spend HOURS AND HOURS on Irk89's Challenge, and Unstable Cow's server :3 so many good times in the past. I actually used Blockland to complete several school projects in Spanish, History, and a couple other classes. Oh god so much nostalgia it hurts...