Author Topic: How many of you guys play Blockland on a regular basis?  (Read 3886 times)

Today, but before that July 2011

I play a bit everyday.
I actually build on Blockland, want a new concept!

I miss the old days of fun and extremely epic stuff.

I've been playing daily lately but all the servers these days suck. :c

Yeah the servers have defiantly gone down in quality, either because no new ideas or whatever but i still play alot.


Good news everyone! I've invented a machine that
>makes you read the second line in a different voice

So I guess this means, no; you haven't played Blockland at all.

I play around for a bit everyday since I'm on break. After that a couple times a week for a bit.

I'm still on and off with blockland, if there is ever a good server i will play quite a lot, unfortunately there are usually 0 good servers.

I feel bad that I haven't played in forever, and I really miss the good old times playing Blockland long into the night at my best friend's house, as he was the one who introduced me. I also remember waking up from a nightmare in the middle of the night, I couldn't get it out of my head, so I started up Blockland and played on Cucumberdude's wall-climb challenge server and I felt so much better c: so many good times on BL, I'm going to try to start playing more.

playing regularly 30mins-3hours/day 3-4days/week depending on the servers

I'll be playing more/hosting more after the 16th.

I used to have a build server up, twas fun.

Recently I've played a lot, but I'm on and off usually. Though it's always nice to get at least an hour or two every week in.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:17:41 PM by *Magick* Mage »


Good news everyone! I've invented a machine that
>makes you read the second line in a different voice

His original tone switched to a lower bass, was cool though.

I've been playing Blockland since August of 2007, and still play it daily.