Author Topic: Jimmg and Iban stirring up stuff.  (Read 4464 times)

I feel like every topic Ive seen involving some form of stirred up drama has been created by you

I haven't seen much of Jimmg besides that old "Loki" alt.
But I've seen two full fledged Iban alts so I know how stupid he is.
Off topic a bit, wasn't Retz your other account?

No, Retz isn't my other account.

you guys are silly.

Jimmg was kicking lewnaja because lewnaja framed Jimmg for abusing impulse events.

so we votekicked him for framing him.

Yes but I took it back, I never /votekicked/ him.

you guys are silly.

Jimmg was kicking lewnaja because lewnaja framed Jimmg for abusing impulse events.

so we votekicked him for framing him.

Get wrecked, lewnacigaretteola.

BTW, being in the same server as Iban is probably grounds for leaving.  Wouldn't want to be squeezed from the size of his ego.

Yes but I took it back, I never /votekicked/ him.
No but you went on a whole tirade until I was banned. Then took it back 2 seconds before I was banned.

No but you went on a whole tirade until I was banned. Then took it back 2 seconds before I was banned.

Well sucks for you. I didn't cause you to be votekicked.

If I took it back two seconds before you were banned, obviously you already had a vote kick going against you (There were lots of them before I even mentioned it, as seen in the video)

No but you went on a whole tirade until I was banned.
AKA you stirred up stuff.

AKA you stirred up stuff.

You stirred up your own stuff before I even mentioned the fact after I saw you run towards the house with the velocity enabled and sent everyone flying. I suspected for a second but changed my mind because you only ran towards it, not like you built it.

Iban and Jimmg? Stirring up stuff?

Impossible.

Obviously this hatred has some history to it.

Iban and Jimmg? Stirring up stuff?

Impossible.
I myself find it almost impossible to believe

I have a feeling LewnaJa left out very important details.

Them votekicking you for the same reason and you insulting them is enough to make YOU look stupid, not them.