Author Topic: Hot Anime Girls - year of the horse....  (Read 727505 times)

Whoda, badspot doesn't like it when people post naked furries that have hair covering the nipples and vagina.

What you just posted is bad.

I could be wrong, I am basing this on that whole Packer incident that caused him to lose his avatar privileges.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 07:22:41 AM by Lørd Tøny »

I don't see a picture that goes along your description.

I support 95% of Whoda's post.
The 5% being some bullstuff percentage for two or three images I don't like.

All of my thanks to you Whoda. May your days be long, and your hardships few. (lol)

I don't see a picture that goes along your description.

That one. A few people got canned for posting pics like these.
Yes I did say canned.

I saw that ninja. Also o fail to see nipples or a vagina, so how exactly is it breaking any rules?

I saw that ninja. Also o fail to see nipples or a vagina, so how exactly is it breaking any rules?

Just because you don't see nipples or vagina that doesn't mean badspot doesn't hate it.

Badspot hates it when people post furry pics like these. Packer lost avatar rights for putting up a picture of a naked furry with hair covering the nipples.

He also doesn't like Rubber either :(
Ohhh welll

Just because you don't see nipples or vagina that doesn't mean badspot doesn't hate it.

Badspot hates it when people post furry pics like these. Packer lost avatar rights for putting up a picture of a naked furry with hair covering the nipples.
Everything you have posted so far has had a naked furry in it. Since you for some reason are not banned yet, he will not get banned either

ay yo, it's your homeboy Xx$$L0LI_M4STERzzz420$$xX packin' sum mad heat for all my brothas' and sistas'.

holla' atcha' later, peace.