Author Topic: flame wand  (Read 2408 times)

its not really mine but if you wanna know how to get it just go to the admin button then click destructo wand i think only admins can get it. i am buying the game today if you wanna join my server i will always be hosting minigames involving weapons my screenname on blockland will be the same as my forum name

No offense but we ALL knew about this, and yes its admin only.

Brace yourself, for now you will face the flame and hate from the other jackass members.

pfft you know how many other forum people say jackass stuff? i am a steel wall when it comes to that i just started blockland. that flame wand is just for noob players like me

blocky omg dude you are a noob!

Not much of a noob than it is overall stupidity.  He's not really acting handicapped in a horribly annoying way.

At least he's a "steel wall", in other words, he doesn't get all emo when someone calls him a noob over the forums.
*Cough* Justing *cough*
Anyway, a good old fire should melt that wall soon  :cookieMonster:

hi my name is blocky246 i am posting here because i have a problem with my period key on my keyboard it doesn't work anymore i bet it's really annoying for you guys to read my post sorry about that i'm getting a new keyboard next week meanwhile you'll have to try and read my posts which is probably impossible because my posts are one big string of words

He has a period in there, look carefully.

wow your harsh words would hurt me..... if i was a retarted sissy i deal with jackass people like you everyday its called something ..... hmm... oh yea! life ....... you people should get one i mean i have a job and about 20 friends. i bet you live in your moms basement in the dark on the computer 24-7

I think the walls down.

I think the walls down.
Muahaha!
Men, aim where it hurts the most!
HIS BRAINZ!

No, wait, those aren't there anymore.

...................... ummm ok you lost me there for a sec. the wall thing was just an example.

Actually, I live upstairs because, well, I AM  A FREAKING KID!

ok i don't have to put up with this i'm locking this. {locked}