Author Topic: Girl drama  (Read 2330 times)

Unless you were asking her out at her dad's funeral or something "bad timing" is a nonconfrontational way to say, "No, I do not want to date you and I never will."
What happened, though, is she actually asked when and where, and when I said, she said she couldn't make it.
I just messed up on it that way.

So a girl asked you to the prom, that doesn't mean she actually has feelings for you, I'd say just go with the one that you're already with, none of your relationships are going to last more then a few months anyways.
Mine has for a year and a half thank you.

none of your relationships are going to last more then a few months anyways.
"none" is a tad bit... uh... absolute. i dont know the proper word to describe what i mean

"none" is a tad bit... uh... absolute. i dont know the proper word to describe what i mean
I think what you mean is it may happen, or may not.

Rape is always the answer.

say no to both and pick up some girls on the way~

The second girl I hadn't seen since middle school, and she had just walked up to me and asked by saying "Oh, by the way, you're going to prom with me," and walked off.
This sounds like a "just friends" thing, but I could be wrong and most likely I am wrong, I haven't had a prom yet.

Rape is always the answer.
As he said, just make sure you add some coo' stuff.

You have to be like in te movees and tak them both but no tell them and then you talk to 1 an go BRB then run to the other1 and takl 2 them thn go BRB an go to oven one again!!1!

I'd say flip a coin.  It sounds ridiculous, but in that moment that the coin is drifting through the air you really know what you desire most of all.

God damnit i was expecting this thread to be a "Post your girl drama guys :D" type thread