Author Topic: Girl drama  (Read 2331 times)

It happens to everyone. In my case, I am stuck with 2 girls on my back. The first one, we aren't really going anywhere, but I still hope to. The second one just randomly came up to me and asked me to prom. She didn't give me time to say yes or no before leaving, so I'm stuck here. I have to choose...Could you guys help? Ask me anything about either if you need to.

Edit:
The first girl had shown interest in me back before Christmas, and I had even asked her out. However, things aren't going anywhere because I haven't tried again recently, and the first time I just happened to choose a bad time. I haven't been able to ask her out recently, though.

The second girl I hadn't seen since middle school, and she had just walked up to me and asked by saying "Oh, by the way, you're going to prom with me," and walked off.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 05:18:20 PM by Texan101 »

So a girl asked you to the prom, that doesn't mean she actually has feelings for you, I'd say just go with the one that you're already with, none of your relationships are going to last more then a few months anyways.

Rate both girls on a scale of hottness

if you have pics (naked or not..) of these two woman I will be gladly rate them for you :-)

So a girl asked you to the prom, that doesn't mean she actually has feelings for you, I'd say just go with the one that you're already with, none of your relationships are going to last more then a few months anyways.
Agreed.

i say go for the new girl. if you arent even successfully dating the first one, then dont blow your new chances.
even if the new girl goes nowhere the first girl is still around.

its called dating. its not meant to lock you down just because of the convenience of 1 person already being there.

i think Bisjac pretty much summed it up well.

i say go for the new girl. if you arent even successfully dating the first one, then dont blow your new chances.
even if the new girl goes nowhere the first girl is still around.

its called dating. its not meant to lock you down just because of the convenience of 1 person already being there.
But then you have to deal with breaking up with 2 girls, and taking the risk of not even getting anything with the second one.

But then you have to deal with breaking up with 2 girls, and taking the risk of not even getting anything with the second one.
he's already not even getting anything with the first one, it's no loss really thinking about it this way

he's already not even getting anything with the first one, it's no loss really thinking about it this way
The first one, we aren't really going anywhere, but I still hope to.
Possibility of getting something. Unless they are already pretty much through with each other, I would stay with the first one. Or better yet, ask the first one, then if she says no just go with the second chick.

Possibility of getting something. Unless they are already pretty much through with each other, I would stay with the first one. Or better yet, ask the first one, then if she says no just go with the second chick.
you can hope you get something but it doesn't really mean you'll get it. we dont know OPs situation with his current girlfriend because he didnt explain it in full detail.

dating a girl does not mean you are in an exclusive relationship. therefore how does breaking up even apply?
hes stated hes not dating or in a relationship with either of them, so breaking up still dont apply anyways.

this is why you highschoolers think you have so many girl woes. you dont understand the basics.

this is why i'll never start any sort of relation until i'm out of highschool, because this happens


This goes in Drama.

Drama is not something bad happening to you.