Poll

What should I think of on my own?

Should I come up with a new Species?
2 (15.4%)
Should I come up with a new mechanic for the gameplay?
1 (7.7%)
Should I come up with a new crossbreed?
1 (7.7%)
Should I come up with a new incompatibility for breeds?
0 (0%)
Should I come up with a new person to recruit for the development
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Alkouria, the shapeshifting drug  (Read 5431 times)

Alkouria, A drug that you buy for a small fortune that allows you to harness the energy of small floating wisps of energy - like creatures called "Eilkous". Eilkous is used in plural, as it is as a single word. Like fish. The affect causes you to gain the physical nature of the Eilkous, but the Eilkous itself loses it's physical nature, becoming a basic material made of pure energy that cannot be harnessed. The back of the eilkous will have a symbol of the Eilkous' type before it was absorbed. when they eat something called "Ivkus vine" They regain their elemental natures. Now, you can't herd eilkous. They have the minds of children, basically. Pesky.. unpredictable.. children. Eilkous are fairly rare, and have several breeds, and species. The company that sells the expirimental drug Alkouria, AKA "Zaptron Teks inc." Also sells a sort of machine, that is large enough for you to enter. Using it's togglable abilities, you can become a human again, OR, go back to your old species. (Ideas wanted!)

The first eilkous you want, is skin. You can store Eilkous that have other abilities in your inventory, but cannot use them.
After you have gotten a skin, you can literally customize as you upgrade. Hands & feet will allow you to gain that material for your hands, or feet. You cannot switch what you have chosen at any time, it must be replaced. so consider it when your choosing where to put it! now, Introducing.. The Ivkus vine! The Ivkus vine is a special orange vine that grows on Ivkus trees, duh! It has the ability to upgrade an eilkous' genetic material to the next level. Example~

Earth Eilkous + Ivkus vine = Ore Eilkous.

Eilkous have many breeds;

Heart, Blood, Skin & Spines, Hands & Feet, Tails, Wings.

(Suggestions for new bodyparts wanted!)

Eilkous have only 6 species, atleast, only 6 species have been discovered. (Out of RP - descriptions right here, Please give us new ideas for species. if we like the idea, we shall say we have a new species, and feature it.)

Flame breed -- Molten heart, Magma blood, Lavarock scales, Obsidian spines, Obsidian feet &Lavarock hands, Burnt "Angel" wings, partially molten tail.(CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH: Water breed)

Forest breed -- Mud heart, Water blood, Grass skin, Wooden spines, Wooden feet, Wooden hands, Branch tail.

Water breed -- Pure water heart, Pure water blood, Ice skin, Ice - encrusted stone spines, Ice - encrusted stone feet, Ice encrusted stone hands, Small floating crystal - ice wings, Slick water tail.(CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH: Flame breed, Earth Breed.

Earth breed - Bedrock heart, mud blood, Stone scales,, Bedrock spines, Bedrock feet, Bedrock hands, Stone tail. (CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH: Water breed)

Desert breed - Sandstone heart, quicksand blood, Sandstone scales, Sandstone spines, Sandstone feet, Sandstone hands. Sandstone tail. (CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH: Water breed)

(Suggestions for breeds wanted!)

CROSSBREEDS:
Cactus Eilkous - Quicksand blood, Wooden spines~ White cactus flesh heart, Cactus juice blood, Cactus skin / thorns, Cactus skin / thorn hands, Cactus skin / thorn feet, Cactus thorn spines, Thorny tail.

Intense plant Eilkous - Mud blood, Pure liquid heart, Grass skin~ Pure water heart, White sap blood (like in dandelions), Flexible wooden skin, Dense wooden hands, Dense wooden feet, Mossy stone spines, Dense branch tail.

(Suggestions for crossbreeds wanted!)

UPGRADED BREEDS:

(used2be'forest')Jungle Eilkous - Coconut heart, Palm tree bark skin, Vine tail, Palm leaf wings, Flexible wooden hands, FLexible wooden feet, Poisonous plant thorns.

(used2be'earth')Ore Eilkous - Flawless diamond heart, Magma blood, Aluminum / tin alloy skin, Steel spines, Iron hands, Corondum feet.

(Suggestions for upgrades wanted!)

Crossbreed results: Quicksand blood + Grass skin = Cactus juice blood, Cactus skin,
                             Magma blood + Grass skin & wooden spines = Ash skin,
                             Quicksand blood + Molten heart + Stone skin = Crystal spines.
(Suggestions for crossbreeds wanted!)

Plant - Stamina

Fire - Attack

Earth - Defense

Desert - Stamina, resistance

Water - All-around.

(If you have a new species idea, dont forget to say what the trait is! Also, I can manage with part materials. Unless your eager to share some ideas.)

Maps for RP: 0

Add-ons for RP: 0

Saves for RP: 1 WIP.

Art for Eilkous: 0, Could be designed by PowerDag!

Clans associated with "Alkouria": 0.

Willing scripters, please help!  :panda:

If you have nothing positive to say about this idea, dont say it at all, you will just be ignored.

Constructive critCIAm is allowed, of course.

And please, dont be shy about sharing ideas!
..please!
I really dont want this chance for a good RP to be ruined...

Credits:
Main developers:
Grodus Ingame: Grodus ID: 18685
-No forum account- Ingame: Marcfed134 ID: 32195
Cybertails1998

Idea givers:
masterockets
PowerDag

Revisers:
SteveJenkins

Spriters:
PowerDag

Inspirational forum users:
*FacePalm*

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:15:57 PM by Grodus »

Ohai Gro.
It's me, FaceDavid :D

Oh good! Btw, people who are looking into helping us with this, please take note that *facepalm* is a friend of the head devoloper (Me, duh!)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 09:53:34 PM by Grodus »

It's like Spore and Pokemon combined.
The idea's great and well represented, though I can see where new things can be added or improved, too.

For one, you could possibly have breeds that you can upgrade to from the base breeds. (example: earth > metal or crystal)

--[you could possibly have breeds that you can upgrade to from the base breeds

Great idea, upgrading breeds. Hmm, How about Earth >> Ore >> Magma?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:04:05 PM by Grodus »

(fire, grass, water)
FANART

Personally, I think that combining fire and desert breeds should make a Glass breed.
Fire + Desert = Glass
Fire + Earth = Stone?
Water + Plant = Vine (More attack, less whatever)

Personally, I think that combining fire and desert breeds should make a Glass breed.
Fire + Desert = Glass
Fire + Earth = Stone?
Water + Plant = Vine (More attack, less whatever)

That really makes no sense whatsoever.
Fire + Earth = Magma
Water + Plant = More Plant
Fire + Desert = Glass or Magma again.

Putting dirt in a blast furnace will most likely cause the softer elements to burn off, leaving behind chunks of the harder materials such as rock.

Fire + Earth = Stone or Metal.

Combining Water/Plant would up the power of Plant.

Fire + Desert = Glass/Stone (and very rarely metal)
Sand is tiny rocks so follow the same procedure as Earth.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:54:58 PM by PowerDag »

What about something like Ash
where it is like a ninjaish where they can create smoke clouds and other blinding effects?

That really makes no sense whatsoever.
Fire + Earth = Magma
Water + Plant = More Plant
Fire + Desert = Glass or Magma again.

I was thinking earth would be dirt, or something. Blast furnace stuff.
Fire and desert, I was thinking desert would be like, I dunno, sand.
Melting sand makes glass or something.
Also, just keeping with the same bloody plant seemed like it would be dull, so I switched it up a little. Maybe wood? I dunno.

(fire, grass, water)
FANART

Oh, your a good drawer! Well, could you make me a few drawings that are smaller, and floating.. but a bit less furry... lol...

Here's what I'd like: Iron - encrusted stone, Plant, and Fire for now.

Also, I really like how you brought out their attitudes just like I imagined!

Fire's like "Meh, I'm the only tough guy in the room.."

Plant is like "Whoo, this is so fun! what to do next?!"

Water's like "Ahh.. It's been a long day.. let's relaaax..."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:21:58 PM by Grodus »

Putting dirt in a blast furnace will most likely cause the softer elements to burn off, leaving behind chunks of the harder materials such as rock.

Fire + Earth = Stone or Metal.

Combining Water/Plant would up the power of Plant.

Fire + Desert = Glass/Stone (and very rarely metal)
Sand is tiny rocks so follow the same procedure as Earth.

Sand grains are tiny crystals.

Sand grains are tiny crystals.

Some sand is made from rock, erosion and such.
Of course, there's an 80 percent chance I have my facts wrong and that my facts are actually opinions.

rock + fire = STEEL

possibly