loving internet drama

Author Topic: loving internet drama  (Read 2311 times)

When the gods smiled upon us and gave us the world wide web back in the 90's, what do you think that there intention was? Do you think that it was the free exchange of ideas and knowledge, to bring about a connectedness that wasn't possible 25, 30 years ago? Or do you think that it was the ability for swarms of bored teenagers to swarm around the stupidest bullstuff on a loving forum to satisfy their need for something interesting in their lives?

I'm so tired of people arguing about literally the most menial stuff ever, and these moronic feuds that crop up that just end up getting feelings hurt and people pissed off. This is not coming from a place of "ugh so tired of seeing this" this is coming from a place of "grow the forget up, go outside, and stop arguing with people on the internet over stupid stuff."

No i think it was originally created as a database for scientists to send information and data to each other without having to meet in person.

you're arguing with people on the internet over how stupid it is to argue with people over the internet

A little drama every now and then is good for the soul

I agree with Sirrus, and I hate all of you.

I agree with Sirrus, and I hate all of you.

then go away

What a poor-thought-out thread, in the first place. The only thing it will do is cause more 'loving internet drama'.

then go away

What a poor-thought-out thread, in the first place. The only thing it will do is cause more 'loving internet drama'.
Agreed.

If we aren't supposed to argue about stuff, why is there a drama section in the first place? :cookieMonster:

Deal with it, Sirrus.
There isn't some kind of rule stated somewhere that you can't argue with people over the internet.

It's not the fact that people are arguing about stuff

it's the fact that people are arguing about the stupidest stuff

Well all I can say is that making this won't help as I have learned that myself.

So for everything else, inb4stupidpurposefulstufffigh ts

while i agree, this is a
poorly-thought-out thread, in the first place. The only thing it will do is cause more 'loving internet drama'.

Shouldn't this be in Off Topic.

That is why there's a section for this - so twats like you dont chuck stufffits and can just avoid the section. And if it's the drama outside this board that is getting to you, then you're a little baby who needs to get off the internet. Take your own advice.