Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 179428 times)

OH! And I'm French/Canadian (Born in France [Paris], moved to Canada when I was 7 years old in '06, 8 years ago), so I'm fluent in both French and English. If you're wondering, I live in Calgary, AB.

OH! And I'm French/Canadian (Born in France [Paris], moved to Canada when I was 7 years old in '06, 8 years ago), so I'm fluent in both French and English. If you're wondering, I live in Calgary, AB.
vive la france!

btw sailors gone and kreon has a posting dissorder so it will be awhile before he gets the guts to post.

Hey all! Im back! AWC, sounds good! I would like to see your builds soon!!

In game name: Octavia
BL_ID: 33468
What you are good at: Building at mostly any scale, somewhat great at drawing, very creative.
Why you want to join: I've been thinking to join ever sense I saw the thread (about late 2012) and finally decided forget it, im going to apply.

I'm not the best when it comes to aircraft building but im good when it comes to tanks and ships, I cant do interiors of them as well as the general shape.

In game name: Octavia
BL_ID: 33468
What you are good at: Building at mostly any scale, somewhat great at drawing, very creative.
Why you want to join: I've been thinking to join ever sense I saw the thread (about late 2012) and finally decided forget it, im going to apply.

I'm not the best when it comes to aircraft building but im good when it comes to tanks and ships, I cant do interiors of them as well as the general shape.
Wolfy, I do not want to accept this application based on prior experiences with you. Thank you but I am denying this application.

Wolfy, I do not want to accept this application based on prior experiences with you. Thank you but I am denying this application.
Not to criticize you or your decision (I don't know when you last encountered him) but people change a lot, especially at around the age he is. Then again I do not know if he is good for BNFB or not, not criticizing the decision, just saying you shouldn't make a choice based on a first impression from a year ago on someone who has wanted to be in the clan for so long.

Also, I apologize for my major inactivity, I thought the clan was being inactive when in reality my email notification of replies to the topic was not working. I will now visit the forum page manually to try to overcome that.

I will now visit the forum page manually to try to overcome that.
You should have been doing this all a lonnggggg.

But anyway, Wolfy was a general ass hole to me in the past, and has been very immature. I really would rather not have that kind of reputation in BNFB. Again though, I let somebody into the clan a long time ago because I thought they changed, then he DDOS'd the master server and I removed him from the clan.

Bump, activeness will climb and BNFB will return soon. I'm still in Florida but I'll be leaving wednesday if the weather doesn't hold us up

You should have been doing this all a lonnggggg.

But anyway, Wolfy was a general ass hole to me in the past, and has been very immature. I really would rather not have that kind of reputation in BNFB. Again though, I let somebody into the clan a long time ago because I thought they changed, then he DDOS'd the master server and I removed him from the clan.
Okay. Im fine with that.

we are back! For real now! Kreon and I are in the planning phase for our latest TDM- A modern one... A Riot TDM (Cops vs. Rioters/ Criminals). So please, come on down to the server when its up. Also post your availability. This is a test for activeness as well, since we will be overhauling the clan. On that subject, Ill let Kreon take it away.

Due to lack of activity in both clans and sirlancelot's absence, Sailor and I think a merge between BNFB and GBLD might be a good idea.  BNGD (blue nosed global defenders) The clan will be redone and there will be a new topic.  If this happens all active members will be moved to the new clan.  Any previous non-active members can rejoin without applying again.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:09:35 PM by Kreon »

Just like the past in both clans, realism in combat will be pressed. In addition, the new clan will have a modern, as well as a historic side to the clan. Lastly, blacklists and ranks have a possibility of carrying over.

Sorry guys, we are waiting for a new OP. It will be out soon