Author Topic: Skrillex nominated for grammy (Skrillex won three awards)  (Read 9639 times)

Yea last I checked skrillex has 5 Grammy nominations, the same as Katy perry and lady gaga combined. He's getting really popular now apparently. He'll also be the first DJ/producer to get a Grammy.

Discuss
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:31:39 PM by Thar »

This is why no faith will be put in humanity today

His music is eh in my opinion.

loving dubstep

I've seen songs that require x1000 more effort and talent and they're completely forgotten.

How surprising, the person that went mainstream and ruined dubstep has been nominated for a grammy.

Better him than some pop friend like Beiber.
also,
I kind of like him.

Although I have to admit, I'm disappointed at I won't be one of the only ones who like likes the genre and my friends are all starting to bandwagon him.

loving dubstep

I've seen songs that require x1000 more effort and talent and they're completely forgotten.

Like this

Although I have to admit, I'm disappointed at I won't be one of the only ones who like likes the genre and my friends are all starting to bandwagon him.
dude what

dude what

Well none of my friends knew what a skrillex was and now they're all listening to him. Its one of those weird things I guess that you dissappoint over

haha welp
time to commit sudoku
purposeful misspelling