1 (6.3%)
More Cats
3 (18.8%)
A Better Format for the Page
5 (31.3%)
Other (Post your Idea in Comments)
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Warrior Cats of Blockland [WCoB]  (Read 5780 times)

They don't kill people, they kill other cats.
God, they call that a children's book?

Isn't this more of a community projects forum game type thing?

Edit:  Oh I get it now.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 05:07:24 PM by SirLancelot7 »

I believe that they actually have a server in which they Warriors roleplay for this clan.

This is a clan, not a RPG...

I believe that they actually have a server in which they Warriors roleplay for this clan.

Correct! But currently our server is in BETA and most likely will be Password protected until it is fully out. If I PM you on the forums about the BETA, it means you were chosen to test the BETA server. The PM will come with the server password. When the server is out of BETA and into Alpha, it will be free but not fully done yet. More updates to be done soon!

I was about to say something but then I remembered my first few topics on a old account. No I didn't get banned it was an incredibly stupid name like this one and I couldn't stand it so I just made this account.

I was about to say something but then I remembered my first few topics on a old account. No I didn't get banned it was an incredibly stupid name like this one and I couldn't stand it so I just made this account.

Well what did you have to say?

ATTENTION!!!

We have started a server now! Feel free to join if you get the PM and the password!

ATTENTION!!!

We have started a server now! Feel free to join if you get the PM and the password!
Don't change subject titles

Don't change subject titles

Well, it is just a note..The server is up, but not always. You need to be lucky to join! For most of the time I am busy and cant host. And I am trying to learn to how to use the Dedicated Server mod thing...I got it of course!

This is a decent idea, but bad execution.

Omg, i read the first book in the sieries based on this clan!! im reading the 2nd one. (Ahem, not a nerd)

This is a decent idea, but bad execution.
Edited: This is a sort of decent idea, but... This is the worst loving execution every...

best thing is firestar isnt user made