Author Topic: Animals as Leaders and Gru-Progressive Metal & Djent  (Read 1614 times)

Panzerballett is a great band. They're like Progressive/Jazz/Metal.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 02:13:53 PM by Pink Ranger »

Motherforgeter you picked it up off of me. Listen to Entrosolet. Especially 5cm a Second.

Nope.
Dodger.
 :cookieMonster:

I thank Trifax for mentioning Animals as Leaders somewhere which caused me to look them up on youtube

Pure core djent in:

Meshuggah
Vildhjarta
Textures
Periphery
TesseracT

Nope.
Dodger.
 :cookieMonster:

I made at least two threads about djent. Everyone like NOP brother U GAY. Then you make a thread and everyone is like YEP brother U COOL.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 07:07:59 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

I made at least two threads about djent. Everyone like NOP brother U GAY. Then you make a thread and everyone is like YEP brother U COOL.
That's because you
NEED TO WORK ON BLOCKOMBAT MORE LIKE ZLOFF SAYSASDFFASSAFAFAS

It's too bad none of you can djent yourselves. I, however, have been producing some djent on my AmpKIT sound modeler. Some pretty awesome shot goin on in thar. And I have a seven string. :3

It's too bad none of you can djent yourselves. I, however, have been producing some djent on my AmpKIT sound modeler. Some pretty awesome shot goin on in thar. And I have a seven string. :3
Can you beatbox?

False; I can. Although all I currently have is a 6-string tuned to my own drop c#/drop b hybrid: B F# B F# A# D#, which nearly gives it the range of a 7-string.

Also, Red Seas Fire is probably my favorite djent band now, and their album is available FREE OF CHARGE on their website

not bad but not something i would listen to everyday

Bump because Earth Departure is an awesome song