Author Topic: Energy Drinks  (Read 3742 times)

6:29 eeyup it's about time to go to bed

7:29 eeyup it's about time to go to school

8:41 eeyup thats right i have nearly 2 months of holidays

suck it

6:42, Time to get something to eat.

I went to bed at 8PM last night and woke up at 7AM.

Feels good man.

I went to bed at 8PM last night and woke up at 7AM.

Feels good man.
I pastout watching TV and woke up at 3:30 am.

8:41 eeyup thats right i have nearly 2 months of holidays

suck it
That sounds,

awful.

I went to bed at 8PM last night and woke up at 7AM.

Feels good man.

Same here, though about a half hour later

I've been doing it for about a week and I've become accustomed to it to the point that I can't stay awake after 9:30

Energy drinks are partly placebo effect.
The people who drink energy drinks and pretend to go all hyper are bad.

If you have never had one before i suggest the green monster
16 oz
i drink them all the time and they keep me up and make me hyper

all energy drinks are gross tasting stuff that will kill you slowly from the inside out
no exceptions

all energy drinks are gross tasting stuff that will kill you slowly from the inside out
no exceptions
the only bad things in energy drinks are tons of sugar and tons of caffine

the only bad things in energy drinks are tons of sugar and tons of caffine
"all it'll do is give you diabetes and insomnia!!"


My guardian never lets me have energy drinks. I tried drinking a Monster once but I got it taken away and told I was high strung already.