Author Topic: Energy Drinks  (Read 3732 times)

Amp flavored drinks are some of the best but the offer little kick. The most potent (and second place on my taste-list) would be regular pinapple Nos and the Lemon-lime one that as it tastes just like mountain dew.

I drink mostly 1 soda every night. It doesn't really have an effect on me, as I have been drinking it my whole life.

5 hour power or whatever the hell it is.

I used to consume energy drinks but then I suffered from their side-effects.

all energy drinks are gross tasting stuff that will kill you slowly from the inside out
no exceptions
^This

Coffee works for me, but I feel nothing when drinking an energy drink. Weird.

The only energy drink I ever liked was Full Throttle Fury.

5 hour power or whatever the hell it is.
energy*

Those actually work pretty good

energy*

Those actually work pretty good

I've heard they taste absolutely awful though.

I've heard they taste absolutely awful though.
They do, but they're so tiny that drinking it all and then getting a drink of something else isn't a problem.

all energy drinks are gross tasting stuff that will kill you slowly from the inside out
no exceptions
Just like that deadly slow acting toxin H2O

My guardian never lets me have energy drinks. I tried drinking a Monster once but I got it taken away and told I was high strung already.
somehow I found this funny
sorry :C

I used to consume energy drinks but then I took a side-effect to the knee.
fixed

Just like that deadly slow acting toxin H2O
there is such a huge difference between pure water and stuff filled energy drinks that they cannot be compared at all beyond "you drink them"

I know and I know they're not good for you

I just couldn't help making the "water is actually a poison that takes around 75 years to kill you"


Sobe energy drink. It tastes good and it's much healthier than Red Bull.