Author Topic: Another Sir Lolsalot  (Read 2461 times)

As the title suggests an accident simillar to that of the Sir Lolsalot perid is occuring in Age of Time. The bot in question goes by the name "HoboCIerk" meaning its either StoreClerk or an impersonator trying to hide himself or ruin StoreClerk's less than desirable reptuation even further.

UPDATE: While making this post "StoreClerk" entered Age of Time thus it is not him, he is accusing Rudyman.

Please sort this out, the coding is worse that the previous bot and its not even funny to look at.

It's probably either Rudy or Jookia.

Proove it rudy, log on now :D

EDIT: StoreClerk is pretty sure its rudy,  the bot has disconnected
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 03:53:29 PM by Terror »

i made a sir lolalot on aot just now but i added no s

Its DarkLight posing as you.

it is store
ive seen him log onto it

Then get banned with rudyman

haha its that avatar!

its danicalifornia thats it  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:

This person on battledawn server 2 is dani and he annoyed me for a week to join his alliance, but I never got an invite. I finally got it today, but by then, a friend who he told about me had conquered me and I'm on the western edge of the map on a small bit of land in the middle of nowhere.

My point is I dislike a person named dani :P

As the title suggests an accident simillar to that of the Sir Lolsalot perid is occuring in Age of Time. The bot in question goes by the name "HoboCIerk" meaning its either StoreClerk or an impersonator trying to hide himself or ruin StoreClerk's less than desirable reptuation even further.

UPDATE: While making this post "StoreClerk" entered Age of Time thus it is not him, he is accusing Rudyman.

Please sort this out, the coding is worse that the previous bot and its not even funny to look at.
"Hobo" is a clan ManBearPig is in...

hoboclerk is storeclerk's cop accounts