Poll

Have you already seen the movie?

Yes
2 (50%)
Not yet
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: [Spore] Peekarica Day (2012) [MOVIE RELEASED!]  (Read 1311 times)

Peekarica Day
They don't come in peace

Peekarica Day is an upcoming science fiction movie using Spore and the Galactic Adventures expansion pack. Sinds the blockbuster of Spore Skyline, I was not interested in making a sequel to Skyline.

The director of Independence Day is planning to make two sequels. I was inspired by this news and decided to make my own version of Independence Day, Peekarica Day. Not everything will be the same, only the space ships how they act.

Length: 20 minutes
Genre: Science fiction, action

Story
February 3
It's 3 February 2012. Two days before the celebration of Peekarica Day. Scientist Antares Andrews sees an object slowing down behind the moon of Terra. Once it stopped, Antares receives a radio signal. He wants to warn his friend Leoni, but he ignores it a little. Some seconds later, he warns Leoni that the space ships are entering the planet atmosphere with in the next twenty-five minutes.

Antares decide not to report this to the president, when he decide to visit his wife and little daughter. Once they decide to leave, the invasion begins. Large space ships settle their position above each capital building of a country.

Antares goes with his wide and daughter immediately to a secret base to tell the truth why they are here. When Antares is thinking into his self what if the Antareans didn't had a home world and visiting another inhabitant planet, he discovers a shocking discovery. The positions of the space ships are going to do "checkmate". They landed her to wipe out the civilization of Antarean race, and settle their base on Terra for the resources.

February 4
But it's too late, around 0:00 AM the aliens launch their nuclear weapon world-wide on mayor cities. It's up to the military of Peekarica to find out how to win this impossible war.

February 5
It's Peekarica Day. People of the country are seeking the president to bring down the large space ships. Two men, Antares and David becomes an important part of the military. They will find out to bring down the mother ship by the moon of Terra, that controls the space ship.

Cast
Dennis Lamers as Antares Andrews
Melissa Hermes as Liesbeth Andrews
Caithlyn Vromen as Baby Amanda Andrews
Zachary Tolbra as Tom Walles
Ryan J. Whyte as Thomas Whyte

« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:47:41 AM by Antares »

will this have any dialog or anything
wait
did you already make it

Is this going to be a Galactic Adventure?

If so I'd play it.

Is this going to be a Galactic Adventure?

If so I'd play it.
I doubt if I make an Galactic Adventure of it. I will see when the film is done.

Sounds cool. Spore GA is an interesting game to make Machinima on.

You are the guy who made Peekarica City?

You should seriously make a playable adventure. It would be great.

You should seriously make a playable adventure. It would be great.

I will try.

Here is the first trailer.

The movie is DONE! I am rendering it right now in High Definition. I will upload it on Vimeo.

Bump

Movie is released. Enjoy it!

Holy stuff that was awesome and not boring at all.

Good job :)

Everyone is saying it's good, but it's 21 minutes :c

I'll watch it tomorrow, I am sure the video will be great.