Author Topic: Whatever you last ate is now in your hand covered in cum.  (Read 5859 times)

well now it is in your hand covered in cum


oh gosh legitcake

this topic is lol

thank goodness our 1000 meter mineshaft in MC isnt covered in cum :o
at least not yet...



I calmly take it over to the trash, place it inside, then freak the forget out and wash my hand with a fire hose before throwing the garbage bag into a hole and burning it.

I just finished sucking my boyfriend's richard and swallowed; the last thing I ate was already cum.


I calmly take it over to the trash, place it inside, then freak the forget out and wash my hand with a fire hose before throwing the garbage bag into a hole and burning it.
good solution



so, just being concerned and all



Who's cum is this exactly...


;~;


question is

Is it your own cum?