2012/01/12 - Blockland / Launcher r1511

Author Topic: 2012/01/12 - Blockland / Launcher r1511  (Read 71734 times)

I can pin Blockland just fine.

inyourface.avi
link to wallpaper

Yes. Windows users can also pin the launcher but it will create a separate icon. That is the discussion. Thank you for taking this opportunity to haphazardly flaunt Macintosh pseudo-superiority with only half the information.

Oh. I'm sorry.

But the whining people are stupid, it works fine >:(

link to wallpaper
Skyward sword <3

There is this awfully annoying bug and it's really weird.  I have no idea what's causing it or how to fix it.

Basically when I change my face on my avatar and save the changes, the face switches to something completely random.  It occasionally happens on decals.  I have no clue what's doing this and it's the most annoying thing in the world when you're trying to test decals you just made.

Yes. Windows users can also pin the launcher but it will create a separate icon. That is the discussion. Thank you for taking this opportunity to haphazardly flaunt Macintosh pseudo-superiority with only half the information.
I'm confused.. On windows I pin the launcher, it works fine, then Bl comes up in another icon and then the icon goes away when I quit. No problem there, so is the problem with macs?

I'm confused.. On windows I pin the launcher, it works fine, then Bl comes up in another icon and then the icon goes away when I quit. No problem there, so is the problem with macs?
that's it. that is the entire problem. people do not want 2 icons. that is all there is to it.

that's it. that is the entire problem. people do not want 2 icons. that is all there is to it.
That is extremely stupid.

I suppose the problem they find is they try to bring up the game and accidentally open another instance. But you should just remember to always click the second icon, with two windows stacked.

well that doesn't seem like a problem.. You pin the launcher, it works and then runs Blockland, then you quit and Blockland closes and then there's only one icon again. What's the problem?

There is this awfully annoying bug and it's really weird.  I have no idea what's causing it or how to fix it.

Basically when I change my face on my avatar and save the changes, the face switches to something completely random.  It occasionally happens on decals.  I have no clue what's doing this and it's the most annoying thing in the world when you're trying to test decals you just made.

I'm having this issue too when I host a server.

If let's say I put on the creepbear face in avatar options it shows up as desu ingame.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=181737.0
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:32:35 AM by Lørd Tøny »

I have the face problem too, I thought it was just me D:

Me too.. Only my face in-game shows up fine. But in the avatar editor, it sometimes shows up as something random

Glad to know the face problem is not just me.

Is anyone else having a problem with sounds? Sometimes server sounds don't make a sound. Like if I clear bricks, no sound. If I clear bricks again I hear the sound.

Glad to know the face problem is not just me.

Is anyone else having a problem with sounds? Sometimes server sounds don't make a sound. Like if I clear bricks, no sound. If I clear bricks again I hear the sound.
off-topic, why do you change your avatar so much? And if your going to change it, why that?  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:53:39 PM by Mysteroo »

well that doesn't seem like a problem.. You pin the launcher, it works and then runs Blockland, then you quit and Blockland closes and then there's only one icon again. What's the problem?
Screen space isn't infinite. There isn't space enough for duplicates. Oh, and it's annoying too.