Author Topic: EKSI IMPOSTER OMFG  (Read 12394 times)

I love how he calls people cigarettes yet Eksi is homoloveual :I

What the forget dude

Do you know the definition of relevant?
To answer, No.
I haven't learned more words in such a long time, I won't know some words but I can still say alot.

Would you see someone go around Eksi's Server called E K S I in big letter's and a bad version of his avatar
Why do you care?
Why don't you just say "oh that's just a wanna be Eksi friend"
Just move on.
Quote from: Badspot
Think before you post - Completely unintelligible posts will be locked.

you're getting angry that nobody's talking about the topic, but when someone does, you ignore it
classy, OP
that's really stupid of you
"oh look his visor is remotely the same color he must be copying Eksi"
Eksi also doesn't wear a SCUBA tank, nor does he have a decal
I have been accused of copying Eksi before, yet I have been wearing the same outfit since the first time I played
and I joined before Eksi

you're getting angry that nobody's talking about the topic, but when someone does, you ignore it
classy, OP
I am not ignoring it, I am reading it, doesn't mean I have to quote back.

Forgot to add
I am not getting mad peopel not talking about the topic
I am getting mad cause they think this is another handicapped topic and want to make me and super look like handicaps.

I am getting mad cause they think this is another handicapped topic
the truth hurts

the truth hurts
Really, I don't feel hurt I feel more like "I will never get people on the forums"

Forgot to add
I am not getting mad peopel not talking about the topic
I am getting mad cause they think this is another handicapped topic and want to make me and super look like handicaps.
You see Adz, this is a handicapped topic and you and Super are handicaps

Considering that it is, that's your own fault. Stop being a handicap and this won't happen.

You see Adz, this is a handicapped topic and you and Super are handicaps
This topic isn't handicap, you just want it to look handicap.
Considering that it is, that's your own fault. Stop being a handicap and this won't happen.
I am trying to calm myself down and try to get my mutarity up a bit more. (If I did Grammar fail I am sorry).

To answer, No.
I haven't learned more words in such a long time, I won't know some words but I can still say alot.

I learned the meaning of 'relevance' when I was six, and even then I was a nose-picking imbecile.

So you must have some kind of mental issues, or a head trauma dating back from your early life. You can stop projecting your incapability frustrations onto us, ok?

This topic isn't handicap, you just want it to look handicap.I am trying to calm myself down and try to get my mutarity up a bit more. (If I did Grammar fail I am sorry).
This topic is handicapped, in fact there is a lot of handicapped in this thread.

I learned the meaning of 'relevance' when I was six, and even then I was a nose-picking imbecile.

So you must have some kind of mental issues, or a head trauma dating back from your early life. You can stop projecting your incapability frustrations onto us, ok?
Ike like I said on that other topic, I have Issues, one of those Issues was a sorta Brain damage, I kept on hitting my head against lots of things when I was younger.
I can't help that now.

Ike like I said on that other topic, I have Issues, one of those Issues was a sorta Brain damage, I kept on hitting my head against lots of things when I was younger.
Sucks for you. We certainly don't want your stupidity.