Author Topic: EKSI IMPOSTER OMFG  (Read 12423 times)

what the heck is that
you
your name
your intelligence level
it makes me
it
I
I don't even know what to say to you right now

I honestly don't think he's wanting people to believe that he's the actual Eksi.

I honestly don't think he's wanting people to believe that he's the actual Eksi.
that seems obvious considering his torso decal is different amongst other things
he seems to be a harmless fanboy if anything

You really enjoy causing drama.
This would be the drama section of the forums. It is also not my topic so I'm really not causing drama.

Also, 83% of your posts on this forum are in the drama section. You are the last person who should be telling me I cause drama.

Wait, some imposter thread got 9 pages? How?

Wait, some imposter thread got 9 pages? How?

The moronic OP and his handicapped friend Supersonic.

The moronic OP and his handicapped friend Supersonic.

Ah, I see. Gonna read the whole thread really quick to get all the details.

I have a history of uninhibited anger that gets redirected to the wrong people at the wrong time. For some reason, it only ever gets as bad as it does while I'm playing or hosting Blockland. Tiny irritations build up into a very unpleasant few minutes where I get extremely annoyed or offended at incredibly trivial things.
Like that one time I pressed a button on your myst project and you threatened to ban me ;-;

Eksi's gay?

What a shame

ITT: Adz and supersonic007; partners in stupid.

Eksi's gay?

What a shame
Die in a hole you homophobic forget. There's nothing wrong with having a different loveual preference aside from everyone else.

Die in a hole you homophobic forget. There's nothing wrong with having a different loveual preference aside from everyone else.
It's funny because if this was someone like Rykuta or Plaz, you wouldn't be saying this.

Where the forget did this come from?

also how does that post make her homophobic lol