Author Topic: Adz- Complete Idiocy  (Read 8786 times)

And you think making a drama topic about me being an idiot will make me leave the forums?
Seriously, If you think that's all you gotta do, then your forgeted up.
I am not trying to be an idiot but if you keep saying this, your gonna turn everyone into a hater and start some stuff internet fight.

Also I am surprise how people can think like that.
"Adz is called Aidz"
"He is 8 >:D"
"He is a handicap"
"He has no life and no one likes him"
Its so funny to see you all fail to insult me and make me leave, It won't happen in the end, I am gonna think your all trollers.
So..... yeah, stop wasting your time making stupid drama topics that will make you think I will leave the forums

This is starting to be hilarious

You could've bumped my topic.

Its so funny to see you all fail to insult me and make me leave, It won't happen in the end, I am gonna think your all trollers.

How are we failing to insult you? You seem pretty butthurt to me.

"Adz is called Aidz"
"He is a handicap"
So..... yeah, stop wasting your time making stupid drama topics that will make you think I will leave the forums
You know we hate you and we don't want you here, and we know you hate us all, yet you decide to be persistent to stay?
You're making yourself more and more handicapped, stupid, and idiotic than ever before.
Leave.
Refusing only digs your grave deeper

stop wasting your time making stupid drama topics
I really hate it when people say "stop wasting your time on drama topics", this really needs to be bannable.

I really hate it when people say "stop wasting your time on drama topics", this really needs to be bannable.
It is.
It's a dismissive post.

"Adz is called Aidz"
"He is a handicap"
Wow
You must be pretty butthurt. You're just making yourself more disliked, just leave.

Wow
You must be pretty butthurt. You're just making yourself more disliked, just leave.
I will not.
All you wantme to do is leave so that some other time, I might do something stupid on Blockland and won't be able to come back.
I can't just go like "Badspot, I am leaving take my Blockland ID off the forums" Just like that.
if anyone is being an idiot telling me to leave its you.
Cause some day if I leave I will be back
Now forget off
I never said I hated you guys, but now I do cause I don't think there is ANYONE on the forums that I can say sorry to now that I am have been Drama'd twice.

I will not.
All you wantme to do is leave so that some other time, I might do something stupid on Blockland and won't be able to come back.
I can't just go like "Badspot, I am leaving take my Blockland ID off the forums" Just like that.
if anyone is being an idiot telling me to leave its you.
Cause some day if I leave I will be back
Now forget off
I never said I hated you guys, but now I do cause I don't think there is ANYONE on the forums that I can say sorry to now that I am have been Drama'd twice.

Maybe instead of pushing the blame on us for "getting you hated", you need to look at your own behavior.
It's your behavior that got you hated, so it's your fault, not ours.

Maybe instead of pushing the blame on us for "getting you hated", you need to look at your own behavior.
It's your behavior that got you hated, so it's your fault, not ours.
I wasn't talking to you Yosher.
If I was I would of put your name in it.
Yeah I looked at my own back in other topics.
But its a loving behaivor.
I thought you would of gotten over it.
But no.
You continue to do the same thing.
I'm not gonna try to post insults or stuff like that anymore like some one said
"Posting will only make it worse." and I agree with them.
And no I am not talking about SuperSonic007

I wasn't talking to you Yosher.
If I was I would of put your name in it.

And? This is a forum, not a classroom. Everybody can talk as much as they want.

But its a loving behaivor.
I thought you would of gotten over it.
But no.
You continue to do the same thing.

I don't have to take this from you.
You apologized, I thought you would behave good now.
But no.
You continued to do the same thing.

I'm not gonna try to post insults or stuff like that anymore like some one said
"Posting will only make it worse." and I agree with them.
And no I am not talking about SuperSonic007

Then actually start doing it.

I have a front row seat in this drama topic :), better pop some popcorn and watch Adz post something wrong and get banned.