Author Topic: If you had 3 lives, and you wanted to waste one, what would you do?  (Read 3342 times)

Annoy somebody.

They tell me to go jump off a cliff.

Do it.

Respawn.

>go in public
>flip everyone off
>kill self
>everyone remembers me for flipping them off
>:cookieMonster:

>grab chick
>get in plane
>jump out at high altitude
>have violent love whilst plummeting to our deaths

I don't know but it sure would be loving awesome casually showing up at my own funeral.

just go all grand theft auto on my entire city

I don't know but it sure would be loving awesome casually showing up at my own funeral.
I never thought about that, but It would be cool.


Whatever i did i'd be sure to forget with people using my dead body C:<

Whatever i did i'd be sure to forget with people using my dead body C:<

sounds kinky


After I died, I would wait a few weeks and then come back to my house and freak out all my friends and family and pretend to haunt them.

I'd make a version of super mario bros. that, when I get game over in the game, I die IRL.
When I'm back to life, appear at own funeral.
"Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post."
damn it

Create a machine that would give me an extra life when I sacrificed one life.

kick fred phelps in the nuts as hard as possible

oh
I am looking at some outdated stuff

*jump off the Burj Khalifa
Iran's building a bigger tower.