Author Topic: Just got my brother's computer that I paid $300 for.  (Read 1030 times)

I don't really know the specs, but based on the times I've played it, it can run BF3 on near maxed out graphics.
I think it was a steal for the computer considering it was only $300 for the way it was.

>BF3 at near maxed graphics.
>$300.

Sounds like you got a really good deal.

umad i can run any game
can you run serious sam 3 at all highest

>BF3 at near maxed graphics.
>$300.

Sounds like you got a really good deal.
Like, impossibly good. A computer with those specs should cost over $1,000, custom built.

Like, impossibly good. A computer with those specs should cost over $1,000, custom built.

Naaah

Hah a little overstatement. My computer is around $600-700 and can play any game on highest settings. But I suppose I built it, so ima guess op is wrong.

Naaah
Yes.

Motherboard: ~200
Graphics Card: ~250
RAM: ~40
Processor: ~310
HD: ~150
Power Supply: ~100
Plus other things, such as speakers, a case, moniter, mouse and stuff.

That would be around $1,000 - $1,100

Hah a little overstatement. My computer is around $600-700 and can play any game on highest settings. But I suppose I built it, so ima guess op is wrong.
Specs?

The only reason I got it was because my bro bought more computer parts around the same performance for $600.

Go to start and type in "dxdiag" without quotes and post the results of the System and Display tab.

I didn't custom build mine, however mine cost $600 and can run any game I've tried on highest settings.

can you run serious sam 3 at all highest
that game has pretty outdated graphics so probably UMAD