Author Topic: yotsuba AKA theswanprincess  (Read 3831 times)

This person has been pissing me off to much that i needed to start a drama. yotsuba i think is a diffrent blocklander who is being impersinated. This persons id is 31243. i will now tell you something.

1. Lets call mouse droid 21 a douchebag,etc
if you call me something then she starts on you and will pis you off. I GET REALLY PISSED WHEN THIS HAPPENS! I CAN DEAL IT WITH MY SELF! she is just a dochue!

2. diffrent girls on a server
let me tell. if a diffrent girl is on the server then she kepps saying spam and stuff like "<is a hot girl" and also on reinfocments school rp there was a girl on there named "Zoe" and she said to Zoe "your a idiot" and she also said "<is the pouplar kid in school" now zoe if your reading this plz reaply.

3. the stupid names this person has.
i have a pic to show that will be bellow and on rtb she has loads of names. the thing is that when she changes her name she wastes my time saying that she is her name before. WHY THE forget DOES SHE HAVE TO TELL ME!

4. mouse is so angry!
well i was on gamefands monster rp 2 months ago and my friend %99 started on her and they had a agurment i told her to shut up and she didnt! the next thing is when i tell her to go away or forget off she dosent. all she does is tell me stuff!

5. BAD-ADMIN!
sry i cant spell bad-min right. but she thinks she can be admin she asks so many times and when she gets it she bans the people who say stuff to her! And im sitting on my ass and im saying "WTF!" if she asks for admin say no

6. HOW MANY loving NAMES!
she has like 40 names a pic is bellow

7.have a girl frien on bl?
if you do then i think sometimes she might ask you to be her girl frien

8. mouse is a boy
now im a boy you could know but she wont stop asking me to be her girl frien I DONT EVEN WANT HER AS A FRIEND!

so you read what i said and just dont give her admin ok. thanks for reading
disscuse.

most legit drama ever

blockland was being stupid to me because the pics wernt lower than 550k so i only posted 1 pic. she is now TWISTEDX. she hosted a serve and it was a family rp and there was a thing called a shame box (WTF IS THAT!?!?!) so then i wasnt aloud in the houses so the server is a big douche bag and everyone was admin the peploe who wernt admin left. so i got kicked out of server becuase i said the server sucks yes i did. so she has now idiotic servers (well i dont know)

and yosher stop being a cigaretteot to my topics

Yohser isn't being a friend.
And yotsuba isn't twistedx, that name hasnt been used by her.

Yohser isn't being a friend.
And yotsuba isn't twistedx, that name hasnt been used by her.
well im sry yosher for calling you that. but if you dont belevie me then read this on rtb
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=31243 if its not a link go on rtb and go on id look up click serach and then type on bl id: 31243 and you will see how many names she has and she has yotsubas name.

Quote from: Title
yotsuba

?

well im sry yosher for calling you that. but if you dont belevie me then read this on rtb
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=31243 if its not a link go on rtb and go on id look up click serach and then type on bl id: 31243 and you will see how many names she has and she has yotsubas name.

Oh god lol.

You can tell she has no life, she joined recently and already has over 70 names or something.

She's never been twistedx, only twised and other variations not including the previously stated.

holy forget she must be like, 8