Author Topic: Let's all act like Roblox players.  (Read 13752 times)

butt hates are leik 500000000000000000 robucks i cnt aford :[

SPAM CLAR

You're going to ACTUALLY get banned for that.

ogm bbeys ur al hot wanna b mi gf???!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes:

ogm bbeys ur al hot wanna b mi gf???!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes:

no fuk u i wan 2 be ur beyfrend LOLOLOLL note rely gey ppl r gey LOLOL i dun evn haev anyting agansy geys

no fuk u i wan 2 be ur beyfrend LOLOLOLL note rely gey ppl r gey LOLOL i dun evn haev anyting agansy geys
OGOMGOGMOMGOMGO U SORWE IMA TELL TELAMON ON U AND HEL BAN U AND TAK UR TIX AND GIV DEM TO ME LOLOLOL

plpzlplpzlzplzpzlpzlzplpz

dun let him bane me  :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Whoa, the server was busy and I posted it but it told me the server was busy. I didn't mean to double post.

Whoa, the server was busy and I posted it but it told me the server was busy. I didn't mean to double post.
oh mi god ummm hao do u spek liek dat??? plz respodn kthx!!!!

OH YEAH triple post

hello. I'm a normal player on Roblox. I don't act any different then a normal player on Blockland.

you're all starfishs

Haha that was good. Do another. That one sounds just like all the other Roblox friends

Let's act like Blockland players.

GTFO

I Dont Trust People Who Talk Like This. :)

he was joking you idiot

Hi guys, can you please visit my place? Any help I can get is appreciated! Thanks again, and God bless you all.

oh mi god ummm hao do u spek liek dat??? plz respodn kthx!!!!

1. Get keyboard
2. Get peanut or sperm, your choice
3. Smother sperm or peanut butter on keyboard
4. ???
5. Profit