Author Topic: How to speed up Saints Row 3? :c  (Read 1554 times)

I got it but it's very laggy on my computer even with settings all the way down as far as they can go. Is there a quick, even hacky, way to fix this?

downscale resolution, other than that, none

Specs?

start > run > dxdiag

Post entire contents of the first tab and the display tab.

My specs are:

Ew integrated graphics =|
Also, do you know what your processor is?

What the hell? Are you running a portable Windows 7?
Also, your graphics card sucks, that's why it's not running that good. But without your processor information I can't tell you what to do.
Download CPUID PC Wizard and look through what it finds and tell me your CPU (processor).

Yes, I'm on a laptop :c

thanks for helping, but I think it's a lost cause considering I'm using a laptop.

Yes, I'm on a laptop :c

thanks for helping, but I think it's a lost cause considering I'm using a laptop.
I'm curious as to see what your processor is, would you mind posting it anyway?

There's a sticker on the comp that says intel pentium
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:09:16 AM by Spectrum2 »

Right-click on "Computer" in your Start Menu and click "Properties" (or Control Panel -> System)

Right-click on "Computer" in your Start Menu and click "Properties" (or Control Panel -> System)
Dude, if dxdiag isn't picking it up, properties window isn't going to pick it up.
Where do you think properties gets its info from?

There's a sticker on the comp that says intel pentium
Anyway, sorry, but there's no way your PC will play it any better than on lowest resolution and lowest detail. It's an old system that's quite bad, sorry.

Dude, if dxdiag isn't picking it up, properties window isn't going to pick it up.
Where do you think properties gets its info from?