Author Topic: Blockland Recommends: Games (finalizing submissions!)  (Read 10116 times)

Blockland Recommends: Games
One Billion games to Play before you Die
(Also Blockland is already on the list, you don't need to keep submitting it.)

CLICK HERE TO RECOMMEND A GAME
Voting is closed. Thank you for your interest.

So my goal with this thread is to create a comprehensive list of all of your favorite games. All it takes is one nomination to make it on the list. This thread is in the off-topic section because of the amount of site traffic there and this thread is also part of a series of threads that I'm planning on making.

Anybody can make a recommendation using the form above and there are no limits on how many games you can recommend. You don't need to be a member of the forum to vote, nor do you need to be logged in. So if you're a guest browsing the Internet, welcome to the forums and feel free to suggest a game. Submissions are anonymous (does that even matter?).

After submissions start to wind down (an arbitrary amount of time), I'll freeze the submissions and publish all the recommendations here on the forums. Then we'll have nominations and voting to figure out Blockland's top 10 favorite games.

If you're interested in looking at the data yourself, a summary of all submissions can be found here (updated instantaneously):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av5GRX6Q12L0dEI1b1pFT2xPMm45Q1RTVlBHQzVrcXc
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:27:09 PM by Wedge »

i sent in my favorite game ever: Search for the Magic Crystals

Dwarf Fortress :D
oh wow this reminded me that I should submit brogue, doom rl, and dungeons of dredmor

Ledgend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

"Try and use propper capitalization"

Heh...just letting you know.

I'll be sure to submit my favorites

"Try and use propper capitalization"

I'll be sure to submit my favorites

There. I fixed it. Happy?

This is why I am an engineering major.

pretty sure he was pointing out my stuffty spelling

I was talking to Wedge. If you'd have clicked the link to submit your favorite you might have seen that :)

lolwhat
Lord Tony vs. Stocking ?

portal 2 got added twice

Added Bulletstorm

EDIT: and Beat Hazard
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:22:10 PM by Pepsidude »