Vehicle Type

Land Vehicle
8 (22.9%)
Air Vehicle
19 (54.3%)
Water Vehicle
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: **CONTEST** Most people in one vehicle.  (Read 2815 times)

Those are terrible rules.
Pablo isn't even important, if he was there he would just be bragging about himself and making crappy jokes that no one likes.
This

(Kalphiter, Wizzard, Pablo, Disconnected)

Only Kalphiter can be considered "popular" because he's contributed add-ons and the hosting service while the others only made stuffty servers and only jokes.

Lol "important players only"

I think we are getting off topic from the main purpose.

Seriously take out those rules.

Someone important has to be there (Kalphiter, Wizzard, Pablo, Disconnected, etc........)

Lol.

why does someone important have to be there?

If the server is entitled "Blockhead 33120's Blockland Server", no more than 4 people will come.

If the server is entitled "Kalphiter's Contest Entry", over 40 people will come.

If the server is entitled "Blockhead 33120's Blockland Server", no more than 4 people will come.

If the server is entitled "Kalphiter's Contest Entry", over 40 people will come.

Am I important?

Am I important?

You are important, if you don't troll me for no reason.

People who troll (Extrude, Kill All, etc...).

You are important, if you don't troll me for no reason.

People who troll (Extrude, Kill All, etc...).
If you think I troll, and Extrude trolls, you ahve no idea what a troll is.
Although extrude may go a little over the top when he encounters people like you.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:51:44 PM by Kill All »

Wait, why do I have to be there???

Wait, why do I have to be there???

Because you are considered important.

Important = Acceptable reputation.

I want a few important people there, because that means that many less handicaps in the vehicle.

Because you are considered important.

Important = Acceptable reputation.

I want a few important people there, because that means that many less handicaps in the vehicle.
There are a lot more respected players you could've added. I haven't seen Disconnected on Blockland in ages.