Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 104809 times)

-Anothergaysnip-
Nvm, unlocked. I added you to the blacklist and I will ignore all posts you make on the clan topic.

Nvm, unlocked. I added you to the blacklist and I will ignore all posts you make on the clan topic.
post that link here bicth I want to literally challenge you and see your reaction.. prepare your building hands because this will be the biggest building war of the century.

Heh.. too scared to even accept the challenge!? cant say im suprised.. we are tough and walk the walk, however you talk the talk and pee the walk... if you ever come over here I will personally MOP the floor with you. Frick you, we will beat your azz with blocks of building.

post that link here bicth I want to literally challenge you and see your reaction.. prepare your building hands because this will be the biggest building war of the century.
I will emphasize that for you.

Darn right.. we are the biggest, strongest, and deadliest clan of the blockland forum now. I put my crown on and call me your hinus now.
I will emphasize that for you.
What are you a pusillanimous individual..? *turns bad boy hat backwards showing authority* *puts feet on table to show my coolness*
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:52:50 PM by mawty »

call me your hinus
does "your star fish" work
it sounds similar and it more describes what you are

Darn right.. we are the stufftiest, stupidest, and gayest clan of the blockland forum now.
Fixed.

What are you a pusillanimous individual..?
Can't you loving read?
I will ignore all posts you make on the clan topic.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:57:27 PM by dargereldren »

Fixed.
Can't you loving read?
I will ignore all posts you make on the clan topic.
Lets have a build off.. you name the time, place, and time. Prepare to meet your maker..

p.s. how did you change what i said?! Are you a hacker?!

does "your star fish" work
it sounds similar and it more describes what you are
no it is not anythign to do with a star fish at all.. thats gross humer, careful with your mouth or you may get black listed punk.

It's like someone took all the idiocy of all the forum and pushed it into this thread  :cookieMonster:

Don't bother. He's an idiot.
BTW, I made a drama about you.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=182686.0
accept my build off challenge or prepare to die.

hwo do i join
well just look in the OP (original post) to read our cool GUIDELINES and FACTS! (APP. IT LOUD!)