Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 105860 times)

sorry mighty master
it's ok.. just DONT let it happen again. Or trouble is going to happen.

TwoThree things.
EDIT: Why do you always pay attention to the other crap I put in the postposts?
Erm, it's easier to copy and paste the user's name instead of trying to type it.
(not hating this time)
Also, stop quoting like that. Just click [REPLY] at the top or bottom instead..

^ What are you talking about!? Please.. i do not want to fight with your anymore, leave my clan alone unless willing to bring out your BUILD-OFF CHALLENGE to an acceptance.

yo wat ar gide lines for applyin? i want too apley but idk (i dont kno) wat too apley with because i got good builds too show u guys.....

This is going to be my last post on this topic.

yo wat ar gide lines for applyin? i want too apley but idk (i dont kno) wat too apley with because i got good builds too show u guys.....
Well! I am glad, becuase you came to the right place. As you can see in the OP (Original Poster, the very first post in the clan topic) you can scroll down until you find the GUIDELINES area, be sure to read carefully because we do not want any shenanigan troll toppics in the gallery.. we want REAL expert builders....

~App. it Loud!~

m i in???,......
We are making long reviews at the moment.. please hold a bit longer (p.s. try not to use bad grammer?! ty,)

Hi, I'm new to Blockland.    ID: 13400 =D   and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on servers to play on. I get too bored building alone and I'd like to find a few decent servers where I could get help and suggestions on building things or just general tips.

To what you are now.

What the hell happened? Seriously?
You were looking a lot more intelligent then, and all of the sudden this clan comes and you look even more like a 9 year old.

To what you are now.

What the hell happened? Seriously?
You were looking a lot more intelligent then, and all of the sudden this clan comes and you look even more like a 9 year old.
im not a 9 year old... i am now a successful clan owner and mean + rudes words made me a WHOLE new gruesome clan dueler of the cenutry.. I am no longer ID: 13400, I am now ID: 666 (666=satan's number)

Your profile says otherwise.
That's sure a lot of gangster for a wise guy, and sure enough Satan belongs here. Seriously, I liked your first post here a lot better.

Your profile says otherwise.
That's sure a lot of gangster for a wise guy, and sure enough Satan belongs here. Seriously, I liked your first post here a lot better.
Speaking of "gangster", I am also a part of a cyber mafia orginization, and even allied with the "weiner crew" I accidently put 9 so I will not get harassed + trolled to hard. My first post showed how kind and cute i was.. but now.... *tear rolls down face..* I am a successful and the clan dueling has really gotten to my head.

i hope i get in!!
me too! our crew is still reviewing many builds + yours, we are working real hard.. sit your patooty real tight *mwa!*

If your really not an alt, and are not joking, which I think you are

Everybody here is being sarcastic. They are just playing with you because that's the forgeted up way that the forum rolls with idiots.
That explains the fake applications.

There really isn't a 'successful' clan here. Unless you are just a clan with a few members, yes.

If your really not an alt, and are not joking, which I think you are

Everybody here is being sarcastic. They are just playing with you because that's the forgeted up way that the forum rolls with idiots.
That explains the fake applications.

There really isn't a 'successful' clan here. Unless you are just a clan with a few members, yes.
Omg... (oh my god).. no they wouldnt not do that to me?!?!?! noo.....*sobs hard irl (in real life).*
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 12:31:38 AM by mawty »