Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 105851 times)

cat joke of the day!:
Knock knock
whos there?
cat
Cat who?
Cat you mind your own BUISNESS?!
STFU U LITLE cigarette UR JOEKS ARNET FUNY OK THIS CLAN IS DEAD AND OS AR YU......,,,

ummmm pls go suck ur own dik by breaking ur own ribs and then com back 2 me b/c it seems 2 me that u cant TYPE 4 SH*T (probably b/c u r jerking ur own dad OFF (which is ok i guess? since ur gay!!).

p.s. u r hurtful and need 2 get baned from dis topic

ummmm pls go suck ur own dik by breaking ur own ribs and then com back 2 me b/c it seems 2 me that u cant TYPE 4 SH*T (probably b/c u r jerking ur own dad OFF (which is ok i guess? since ur gay!!).

p.s. u r hurtful and need 2 get baned from dis topic
2 bad i GONA run u of th einterent.

amazing work jirue!!! that's going right on my refrigerator + the OP! *mwa* kisses u on cheek*

wow mawty you really are a loser....

mind if i ask how long it took to make such a wonderful masterpiece???

Garfeld gang is coming up strong and hard soon we will reach the moon.. 14 years. ~KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT~

STFU U LITLE cigarette UR JOEKS ARNET FUNY OK THIS CLAN IS DEAD AND OS AR YU......,,,
Stop trolling

Stop trolling
go get em chappers!!! flex ur muscles and beat the living snot out of these sinners + trolls!

get your warrior call ARF ARF WOOF (not dog sounds they are gangster calls)
CHAPPERS GONNA GIVE IT TO YA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k6SS6uWI-k

Stop trolling
God damn, Chappers teddy FIRED SHOTS on ya, b (spoiler: b = maxwell. He done forgetED you up big time and he only 9 years old and GOIN STRAIGHT UP SHOOTIN UP THE PLACE WITH THE INSULTS. Mind as well shoot you self in the head niqqa... damn bruh, if i was owned so hard like that I COULD NOT even look at my self, jafeelme? Ey bruh let me tell you bruh like fo real, yo mom straight up saw what chappers posted she would be laughin at your ugly @$$ big time and be smirkin and stuff and then just straight up take a dookie on yo PC niqqa fo' real. SMH SMH.

look at that cat he so flufy XD!!! > ________                           <

p.s. here is a cat aswell :- )
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 05:36:26 PM by mawty »

Stop trolling
Oh shut the forget up and take a joke you 10 year old teddy lover.