Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 104726 times)

it's probably not even a loving serious clan
just something for mawty to stuff his posts on
uhh excuse me?? essay? look @ your POSTS , TROLL + HYPOCRITE. *opens suitcase of evidence* rigth here:
FUK CHRISTANTY IT SUKS DIK T__T
wow unbelivable actions.... bible chat + god + christianty does not suck d*ks.. infact sucking weiners is gay. and that is a sin. This clan was planned 10 years ago... it is finally done and im not going to have it called a "not serious clan" REPOTRED.

mwaty ban the mean maxell
do not worry.. he is on the black list now for admittance to bullying.
 p.s. greek is wondering when we are going to have a build off??

The cat in my avatar is goin through tough teenage years and is going through a hipster stage and dressing like skrillex :(
i saw a vid of skrillex cussing and EVEN THOUGH he makes the best music out of frosty machines, IF YOU CUSS = UNFORGIVABLE...

He's going through his gentleman's stage now.

ar gentlemans okay?
ya r day mawty cus ur my hero n i ned ur aprovl.

what the frick is that suppose to mean "B"itchTheMayor, owned. think fast before you post rude comments bictch.
Wow, by the way you just acted just told me you are a very immature clan director, I have met many clan leaders that didn't act this handicapped, So really I have lost all interest in this clan and to me, me'h means ok.
I suggest you become more adult before acting like this, very bad for a clan director.  
You also also spelled 'Garfield' wrong.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:37:27 PM by MitchTheMayor. »

ar gentlemans okay?
ye s

ya r day mawty cus ur my hero n i ned ur aprovl.
yess

Wow, by the way you just acted just told me you are a very immature clan director, I have met many clan leaders that didn't act this handicapped, So really I have lost all interest in this clan and to me, me'h means ok.
I suggest you become more adult before acting like this, very bad for a clan director. 
You also also spelled 'Garfield' wrong.
2 months later and you reply........ i hope you are ready for a owange of a life time *itch the mayor.. 1st: i can not take you SERIOUSLY with that TROLL FACE avatar, im guessing you are hurting my feelings and calling me a "bad clan director" just to PROVOKE ME! *licks hair back* well it aint happenin. Listen pal, i have covered wars.. and even served in 'nam.. I even wrote a article for the white house / presidents... I know how to direct a clan.. (p.s. if u think im lieing; search up: hunter s thompson; that is me irl) 2nd: garfeld is a CLAN NAME .. i didnt use GARFIELD becaus i dont have money (well i do.. b/c im a  rich ballionare gangster; but I don't have time to spend it on pu$$y goverment Copyright people.) 3rd. try not to troll me ever again because i am immune to cyber-bullytrolls such as your self DWEEB, I screen capped your rude comment and reported it to my TEACHER. dont try to HARASS my clan anymore or else I will be forced to destroy you... IN A BUILD-OFF... i hope that will teach your lesson; i am your teacher mr. mawty PHD on owange, class is in session.

ye s
yess
2 months later and you reply........ i hope you are ready for a owange of a life time *itch the mayor.. 1st: i can not take you SERIOUSLY with that TROLL FACE avatar, im guessing you are hurting my feelings and calling me a "bad clan director" just to PROVOKE ME! *licks hair back* well it aint happenin. Listen pal, i have covered wars.. and even served in 'nam.. I even wrote a article for the white house / presidents... I know how to direct a clan.. (p.s. if u think im lieing; search up: hunter s thompson; that is me irl) 2nd: garfeld is a CLAN NAME .. i didnt use GARFIELD becaus i dont have money (well i do.. b/c im a  rich ballionare gangster; but I don't have time to spend it on pu$$y goverment Copyright people.) 3rd. try not to troll me ever again because i am immune to cyber-bullytrolls such as your self DWEEB, I screen capped your rude comment and reported it to my TEACHER. dont try to HARASS my clan anymore or else I will be forced to destroy you... IN A BUILD-OFF... i hope that will teach your lesson; i am your teacher mr. mawty PHD on owange, class is in session.
I really dont give it crap, for 1 I wasn't on the forums for a while. And second of all I accept your challenge.
And what do you mean you screen capped this and told you TEACHER. And If you mean by harassed your clan by saying, me'h. And you cant spell stuff all. And if you have a teacher, and you served in the nam' what ever the hell that is. And I'm pretty sure the president wouldn't accept a article from a person who cant even spell ownage. now owange, makes me think of a orange. Plus, people who are taking copy right for Garfield are not involved in copy right, and at first, all I put was me'h and you start a rage fit. I don't really know what your problem is but you need to get a hold and that, I wasn't even trying to be rude at first and Im pretty sure most people could with stand that and not comment In such a rude manor, what a pathetic little minor you are to challenge me to a build off, I accept.
You will be the one being 'oranged'.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:16:47 PM by MitchTheMayor. »

it's probably not even a loving serious clan
just something for mawty to stuff his posts on
I agree this max here, I was garentead for this clan to be cool and FRIENDLY clan but when I give a little bit of criticizem I end up getting harassed, and the funny thing is that mawty says his clan is being harassed, the public has spoken.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:14:12 PM by MitchTheMayor. »

I agree this max here, I was garentead for this clan to be cool and FRIENDLY clan but when I give a little bit of criticizem I end up getting harassed, and the funny thing is that mawty says his clan is being harassed, the public has spoken.
maxwel is a known troll however and he only made that post 2 hurt garfeld's feelings... and THIS IS a freindly clan.. you just came into to the wrong neibor hood saying "MEH" like its your moms ugly MEATLOAF... we are not your MOMS MEATLOAF we try our hardest to cook the best lasagna (clan) for you and you just say "MEH!!!" with out even trying it??? unbeleivable...

I really dont give it crap, for 1 I wasn't on the forums for a while. And second of all I accept your challenge.
And what do you mean you screen capped this and told you TEACHER. And If you mean by harassed your clan by saying, me'h. And you cant spell stuff all. And if you have a teacher, and you served in the nam' what ever the hell that is. And I'm pretty sure the president wouldn't accept a article from a person who cant even spell ownage. now owange, makes me think of a orange. Plus, people who are taking copy right for Garfield are not involved in copy right, and at first, all I put was me'h and you start a rage fit. I don't really know what your problem is but you need to get a hold and that, I wasn't even trying to be rude at first and Im pretty sure most people could with stand that and not comment In such a rude manor, what a pathetic little minor you are to challenge me to a build off, I accept.
You will be the one being 'oranged'.

the president begged 4 my article.. i decided "ok" and for your information.... yes!!! GARFELD would be copy righted b/c i saw a you tube video of garfield once and it was TAKEN DOWN (and the you tube named had GARFIELD in it... coincidence?? i think not..) i accept your build off challenge... me and the CREW will set up a appointment.... be there or be square... (schedule will be handed out later in the TOPIC 2 day.)

prepare to be SPOOKed

ok b*ch the mayor... the rules are simple.... 5 players MAXIMUM (pls name your team in your next post :- )), it is CITY THEMED, there's no TIME LIMIT or BRICK LIMIT, yuo have to build on the baseplates we PLACED + we finsh wen we're all done (a day max??) also please FOLLOW MOMS RULES (no cussing) PLESE state any QUESTIONS in the COMMENT SECTION BELOW ;- {} *MWAH!*
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:22:14 PM by mawty »

ok b*ch the mayor... the rules are simple.... 5 players MAXIMUM (pls name your team in your next post :- )), it is CITY THEMED, there's no TIME LIMIT or BRICK LIMIT, yuo have to build on the baseplates we PLACED + we finsh wen we're all done (a day max??) also please FOLLOW MOMS RULES (no cussing) PLESE state any QUESTIONS in the COMMENT SECTION BELOW ;- {} *MWAH!*
Ok, but why five player's maximum? Why not just you and me? And what do you mean you cant swear, all you have been doing is calling me BitchTheMayor... o-o

Ok, but why five player's maximum? Why not just you and me? And what do you mean you cant swear, all you have been doing is calling me BitchTheMayor... o-o
i can't believe you are taking mawty serious

i can't believe you are taking mawty serious
What do you mean?