Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 104767 times)

huh??? how can there be fire in a virtuel intrenet website thread??
well
'hot' topic for starters
I've heard of walls of fire breaking out on the internets so its possible.
this is so entirely true in fact once my cousin rode off into the sun telling me useful facts and stuff and just, went up in flames.

I've heard of walls of fire breaking out on the internets so its possible.
mozzila FIRE fox is a dangerus virus (hint: the word; fire in it), and my fire wall tries to keep it out but my dad uses computer and say that mozzila FIRE FOX is a better verison of internet explorer?? ya right dad get a life hommo. this is my internet + my life and i will use internet explorer 4 LIFE. its one of THE best applications to get on inter webs and its really fast.. it only took me like 4 minutes to get on this site.

no dud get chrom, gogle chrom. its made out of chrome so that means its better

no dud get chrom, gogle chrom. its made out of chrome so that means its better
wat no its an even worser virussian!!!!(its russain so its communtist wich is BAADDDD!!!!)i tryed it once and it killd my old pee see!!!!

yikes... sounds like a sp0o0oOky experieince. (haloween movie much? lolz jk jk lolz jk) overall my expeireince with internet explorer: 10/10 (only gotten 5 viruses from it... fast website loading (3-32 minutes) only had my identity + cedit cards stolen 4 times)

mawty go ride into the sun and catch fire, you'll sure be one, hot dude :-)!
* ._maxwell23461_. slaps my ducks and rides it into the ocean

lolz imagine if i did went to the sun... that would be so hot.. (id have to be in a bikini...)

bikinies are 4 guy gamers two..,
bikinis are for little gays!

Mawty is rlly lovei in bikini guise he savd da town in his bikini an cowboi hat. He iz a cowby btw guize

yikes... sounds like a sp0o0oOky experieince. (haloween movie much? lolz jk jk lolz jk) overall my expeireince with internet explorer: 10/10 (only gotten 5 viruses from it... fast website loading (3-32 minutes) only had my identity + cedit cards stolen 4 times)

ooo lucky!!! my computur exploded and went on FIRE when I get mozla FIRE FOX and it stoleded my house and i tried to get help,,,,, to bad no1 was home and erryting explode and lite on fire... omg they steal my creadit card too and EEK it was horible

maty I think detourh is making fon of u

Mawty is rlly lovei in bikini guise he savd da town in his bikini an cowboi hat. He iz a cowby btw guize
thx mom gave me this cool bikini to arouse all the ladys.

ooo lucky!!! my computur exploded and went on FIRE when I get mozla FIRE FOX and it stoleded my house and i tried to get help,,,,, to bad no1 was home and erryting explode and lite on fire... omg they steal my creadit card too and EEK it was horible
haha lolz i remember a hacker broked my Computer C: / D: / E: / F: drive and my comptuer burned and caught whole house on fire and grandma was in the house and she wass 2 fat to move and got burned (OOPS! epic fail?) p.s. sorry 2 hear about credit card that is devesting.

maty I think detourh is making fon of u
hmm... i am a fbi detective and i can tell between trolls and real life ppl (people) problems w/ hackers... this seems to be legit... *looks ofer post again* yes i think it is a legit posteer. *tips hat* do not worry however if anyone else trys to make me look like a dubm @**. i will beat them up 2 the twenty hundresth dimension layer of he**ck.