Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 104769 times)

Ok, but why five player's maximum? Why not just you and me? And what do you mean you cant swear, all you have been doing is calling me BitchTheMayor... o-o
uhh Its 5 palyer maximum b/c its my crew vs you and your freinds??? (or crew) please state when you are ready!!!

p.s. i censored b*ch so its ok...

uhh Its 5 palyer maximum b/c its my crew vs you and your freinds??? (or crew) please state when you are ready!!!

p.s. i censored b*ch so its ok...
ud betr invit ur crew quikc

ud betr invit ur crew quikc
do nots worry our crew (garfeld) is ready 2 mingle... we are just waiting for b*ch the mayor's crew... >: -)

do nots worry our crew (garfeld) is ready 2 mingle... we are just waiting for b*ch the mayor's crew... >: -)
Mawty, I am currently setting up a crew. Need a minute, plus is that you, for your signature, the fat kid dying of a heart attack? You know, it is your signature that is meant to represent you.

Mawty, I am currently setting up a crew. Need a minute, plus is that you, for your signature, the fat kid dying of a heart attack? You know, it is your signature that is meant to represent you.
ok! tell me when yuo have your crew set up and post it in my topic below plese.

ok! tell me when yuo have your crew set up and post it in my topic below plese.

stuff, Look like its just you, your crew VS. me, the rest are my friends are offline. Its going to be a swell battle. Good luck
Set up a server or somthing...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:08:27 PM by MitchTheMayor. »

stuff, Look like its just you, your crew VS. me, the rest are my friends are offline. Its going to be a swell battle. Good luck
Set up a server or somthing...
We'll wait till your crew is ready... we have 2 make this fair (like how jesus was being fair when they put him on cross by romans..)

We'll wait till your crew is ready... we have 2 make this fair (like how jesus was being fair when they put him on cross by romans..)
I guess, I need alittle more time..

Ok, its doesn't look like ill be able to get a crew, but ill be fine.

Ok, its doesn't look like ill be able to get a crew, but ill be fine.
mich... *goes close to you* *pats yuo on shoulder* hey fella... tough at school??? yuo take as MUCH time as you need as MUCH to get yoru crew in order... *mwa*

freindly tip: go to a random bl server and ask 2 be in your crew, its simple!!

we will be waiting when you have your crew *mwa*

mich... *goes close to you* *pats yuo on shoulder* hey fella... tough at school??? yuo take as MUCH time as you need as MUCH to get yoru crew in order... *mwa*

freindly tip: go to a random bl server and ask 2 be in your crew, its simple!!

we will be waiting when you have your crew *mwa*
Ok then, in the mean time go forget your self, and set up a server. I'm getting old here.

Ok then, in the mean time go forget your self, and set up a server. I'm getting old here.
waht the...?? no cursing plaese.. we have to set up a server when both crews are READY!!! its in my RULE BOOK!!! (plus if i host too much my mom cant watch her lesbian research and she willg et really mad at me for using her band witdth, pleas find + state crew)

waht the...?? no cursing plaese.. we have to set up a server when both crews are READY!!! its in my RULE BOOK!!! (plus if i host too much my mom cant watch her lesbian research and she willg et really mad at me for using her band witdth, pleas find + state crew)
I though the rules were nothing to say inappropriate things, and plus I got a crew. RobotTrot - 1 and Zarnoc.

I though the rules were nothing to say inappropriate things, and plus I got a crew. RobotTrot - 1 and Zarnoc.
so 1. is you  2. robot trot 3. - 4. 1 5. Zarnoc?? please approve this so i can put uu on the VISITOR LIST on the clip board of invited members!!

so 1. is you  2. robot trot 3. - 4. 1 5. Zarnoc?? please approve this so i can put uu on the VISITOR LIST on the clip board of invited members!!

O-o... Well Zarnoc is out but Robot is still in. Hurry up man.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:15:23 PM by MitchTheMayor. »