Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts

Author Topic: Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts  (Read 35079 times)

After that I might make something actually useful, like a script that adds new posts automagically to the bottom of the page you're on as you're reading.
you mean as people are posting, or like when you get to the bottom of the page it gets posts from the next page?

if the latter it'd be kind of annoying having to scroll all the way the forget down if you wanted to go to a certain page.

if the latter it'd be kind of annoying having to scroll all the way the forget down if you wanted to go to a certain page.

lol imagine the pony thread

lol imagine the pony thread
an example i had in mind, yes.

but there's always the new button thing and YOU loving COPYWRITED MY SCRIPT WHAT THE forget

Make it so you can open a blocked post if you want to.

Make it so you can open a blocked post if you want to.
defeats the purpose? XD

Tony post blocking scripts: Because everything is so much easier if those posts aren't there.
Pony thread blocking script: Aaaaa, a line of text, I need to get rid of it
SOPA blocking script: This one I can actually understand.

but there's always the new button thing and YOU loving COPYWRITED MY SCRIPT WHAT THE forget

I like how you make a thread for a script you stole from Kingdaro and then you have the nerve to put a copyright on it.

Yeah I was like o.o

Yeah but the forums can't work like this. You can't just block all the people you don't like, that defeats the purpose of the forum. If you only want to mingle with people you appreciate, than keep to steamgroups and personal IMs. A forum is a place where you go to butt-heads with people intellectually and discuss things with people you hate and people you like.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 06:17:47 PM by Stocking »

A forum is a place where you go to butt-heads with people intellectually
lol, that's a good one.

lol, that's a good one.

"intellectually" in the sense that we can't physically beat each other up, or cut off each other's clitorises with scalding knives.

but when you have the opportunity to do something for your own benefit, go ahead and do it

if you would not like to do it, don't do it, and don't lecture others not to do it since you aren't their parents and it isn't your computer.

if you would not like to do it, don't do it, and don't lecture others not to do it since you aren't their parents and it isn't your computer.

Things like this can become a trend, and if everyone starts blocking each other then the forum is going to go to stuff really fast.

defeats the purpose? XD
It'll block it but you can unhide a specific post if you want to see what they said.

It'll block it but you can unhide a specific post if you want to see what they said.
but the point of the script is if you don't want to see what they said, if you have too high of a curiosity level then just don't install it because you'll end up opening pretty much every post.
Things like this can become a trend, and if everyone starts blocking each other then the forum is going to go to stuff really fast.
keyword 'if'

i don't foresee the amount of people actually using this script to the point where that would happen, much less people blocking each other.