Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts

Author Topic: Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts  (Read 34729 times)

I like how no one is listening (probably blocked me).

The forums are going to fall apart out of confusion and paranoia.
You act like you are important

If you use any of these you are stupid.
Yeah pretty much.  You have to be really immature to do so.

You act like you are important
Important enough that someone made a script to block him, apparently.

Yeah pretty much.  You have to be really immature to do so.
yeah, it's dumb to ignore someone who regularly makes stuffty posts and trolls. it is immature to use an ignore feature that is specifically there to keep you from getting into arguments with that person. you have enlightened me, Blockland Forums Poster Nickelob Ultra

yeah, it's dumb to ignore someone who regularly makes stuffty posts and trolls. it is immature to use an ignore feature that is specifically there to keep you from getting into arguments with that person. you have enlightened me, Blockland Forums Poster Nickelob Ultra

As much as I hate everything you post as a result of your completely irredeemable stupidity, I'm still not going to use this piece-of-stuff script.

It doesn't matter who it is. You'll still miss out on conversations/be confused. Especially if you use the quote blocker one.

i'll just keep using the script until it becomes a major problem.

woah what the hell.

this has now become a huge stuffstorm

it was fine when only the people who tony was annoying knew about it (see: the drama thread and the mlp topic), but now it's a huge clusterforget all thanks to numbnuts OP over here

originally the script was created to ignore tony's posts in the mlp topic because it was getting out of hand (he was posting stupid images every two posts) and now people are just using it to block random users all willy-nilly

It doesn't matter who it is. You'll still miss out on conversations/be confused. Especially if you use the quote blocker one.
name ONE forum that's had problems because of an ignore feature

name ONE forum that's had problems because of an ignore feature
Lack of proof is not proof unto itself.

this has now become a huge stuffstorm

it was fine when only the people who tony was annoying knew about it (see: the drama thread and the mlp topic), but now it's a huge clusterforget all thanks to numbnuts OP over here

originally the script was created to ignore tony's posts in the mlp topic because it was getting out of hand (he was posting stupid images every two posts) and now people are just using it to block random users all willy-nilly
well you have a point there

but then there are people coming in here saying it's stupid and telling others who use it that they're stupid

we'll just use it to block tony while everyone else just goes away.