Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts

Author Topic: Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts  (Read 35169 times)

That makes sense.  Blocking a user globally is just outright immature and makes the user look like a gigantic tool.
i personally couldn't give a stuff about looking immature or a tool, as long as i don't have to see lord tony i'm good.

i personally couldn't give a stuff about looking immature or a tool, as long as i don't have to see lord tony i'm good.
What if one day Lord Tony says something really cool and insightful, and gets like 100 replies? You wouldn't be able to read any of it.

What if one day Lord Tony says something really cool and insightful, and gets like 100 replies? You wouldn't be able to read any of it.
That's a problem too.  As if he'd post anything other than troll material that gets everyone though.

wouldn't use it purely because there'd be too many posts in drama that would be out of context if i removed tonys/stockings posts.

wouldn't use it purely because there'd be too many posts in drama that would be out of context if i removed tonys/stockings posts.

Why would my posts need to be removed?

The reason the script was made was because Lord Tony outright spams threads with giant furry pony pictures. I don't spam.

I for one accept our new overlord.

BUT THEN THIS

AND THEN THIS

AND THEN forget YOU

seriously nitpick at every little thing will you.

BUT THEN THIS

AND THEN THIS

AND THEN forget YOU

Nitpicking..?

Something is wrong with you, still.

BUT THEN THIS

AND THEN THIS

AND THEN forget YOU

You're over reacting over critique concerning the idea and usage behind a script.

Chill.

Rewrote script 2 because I had nothing better to do anyway.

Displays a toggle when a post is blocked (for displaying that specific post) and takes settings instead of being hard-coded to block a specific person.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:46:13 PM by DontCare4Free »

Rewrote script 2 because I had nothing better to do anyway.

Displays a toggle when a post is blocked (for displaying that specific post) and takes settings instead of being hard-coded to block a specific person.

Yeah, I'll be adding something like this. Settings will be controlled through a link on user profiles and stored in localStorage. Will probably be done today or tomorrow.

Yeah, I'll be adding something like this. Settings will be controlled through a link on user profiles and stored in localStorage. Will probably be done today or tomorrow.
Except my script already has that. :cookieMonster:
Took some time because I've never made a userscript before.

I'll be too busy enjoying my skiing trip in Hell.

Blocking Pony threads? That's most of the forums gone then.