Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts

Author Topic: Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts  (Read 35141 times)

Second, people here are not mature enough to handle a "convince" like that with such a small community. I know a huge amount of people on this forum who would block a person for simply disagreeing with them. Because its such a small community constant blocks will erupt into a stuffload of confusion.
blockland mute addon

no problem?
What I'm saying is this feature will block out users saying things doing nothing to harm anybody. It could create repeats in threads and posts because the creators of the threads did not see a replica thread made by the person they blocked.
it only blocks posts.
Plus, if enough people download this, its basically doing the equivalent of banning Tony from the forums. I really don't think Baddy wants people playing admin on the forums.
anticipating a planet alignment on a blue moon as a comet passes when neptune and pluto cross their orbits.

seriously, we've seen the "how many people have blocked lord tony" topic, there are less blockers than installers, and because of that "tough guy" complex i don't see nearly enough people doing this for this to happen.

Blockers: *puts fingers in ears* LALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU

Non-Blockers:

I understand the logic of using it to block Tony inside the pony thread.  But blocking a user globally is just downright stupid.

Actually on a second thought, blocking certain users would be better for the community.

Like stuntman021, IUV, and Woolys.

Someone needs to make a blocker for Blocklandian.

Someone needs to make a blocker for Blocklandian.
just edit the script with his profile ID

if you put in the name it would block everything blocklandian.

What is the bet in the first place?
i'm betting that this won't split the blockland community or cause confusion
Actually on a second thought, blocking certain users would be better for the community.

Like stuntman021, IUV, and Woolys.
then use the script to block me and stop bitching

gonna side with stuntman since people are too cool for convenience

gonna side with stuntman since people are too cool for convenience
Convenience of not having to adjust the scroll wheel slightly. This is why the world is getting lazy.

Either way!
Blockers: *puts fingers in ears* LALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU

Non-Blockers:

Convenience of not having to adjust the scroll wheel slightly. This is why the world is getting lazy.

Either way!
"im stuff" -chrono

Convenience of not having to adjust the scroll wheel slightly.
the forget does this have to do with anything?
I understand the logic of using it to block Tony inside the pony thread.  But blocking a user globally is just downright stupid.
oh and i edited my personal script to only block inside the pony thread, that was a good idea.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:49:39 AM by Kingdaro »

the forget does this have to do with anything?
How to ignore someone without script:
Put your middle finger on that little round thing in between the two big mouse buttons.
Slide your middle finger towards your palm.
Your focus is now on the next post.

the forget does this have to do with anything?oh and i edited my personal script to only block inside the pony thread, that was a good idea.
That makes sense.  Blocking a user globally is just outright immature and makes the user look like a gigantic tool.