Author Topic: Blockland Greasemonkey Scripts  (Read 35065 times)

You are gonna get forgeted when you post something that lord tony already discussed

This is loving stupid, as well as extremely immature. Why can't you just leave, Iban. This moronic script is going to mess up the forums.

I'm going to laugh if Badspot comes in here and bans your ass for this. He didn't make it part of the forum because he obviously doesn't want it that way. I've reported the OP to make Badspot aware of this topic. Whether he lets it stay or takes it down I don't know, we will see.

Quote from: Report
I wasn't sure if you wanted something like this to exist on your forum, so I'm reporting it to make you aware.

This is loving stupid, as well as extremely immature. Why can't you just leave, Iban. This moronic script is going to mess up the forums.

I'm going to laugh if Badspot comes in here and bans your ass for this. He didn't make it part of the forum because he obviously doesn't want it that way. I've reported the OP to make Badspot aware of this topic. Whether he lets it stay or takes it down I don't know, we will see.

loooooooool, complaining about the equivalent of an ignore feature
iban is a stuffheel but this script just adds something that should've been on the forums in the first place

but kingdaro made it right
and then iban took over
someone get the story right i dont know it :|

iban is a stuffheel but this script just adds something that should've been on the forums in the first place

If you can't handle somebodies posts you shouldn't be here.

This script is useless. Don't complain if you get banned for adking a question that soneone you "ignored" already asked

an ignore feature helps to handle someone's posts a forgetton
i'm not installing it, but it definitely should exist

and then iban took over
Kingdaro made the script for the people in the pony topic because of all the stuff tony posts
people wanted it improved on but king didn't have much knowledge about scripting or something so iban helped make another one or improved on it and then made this topic

It should have been kept in the pony topic because stuff like this happens, but since it happened already well here we are

IT'S A GOD DAMN

MOTHERloving

GOD FORSAKEN

CONVENIENCE

NOBODY HERE HAS A loving DISORDER, NOBODY HERE IS "TOO IMMATURE", NOBODY HERE IS A "WUSS", YOU ARE NOT COOL FOR STANDING IN A FIRE WHEN YOU CAN EASILY STEP OUT OF IT

GET THAT IN YOUR loving HEAD YOU IDIOTS

UGH
This script is useless. Don't complain if you get banned for adking a question that soneone you "ignored" already asked
you can't get banned for that
and then iban took over
i made a script, fixed it, and iban took the first unfixed version and expanded upon it

probably to up his reputation or something

who is badspot to care what people do on their own loving computers

i mean like seriously you people act like dictators or some stuff just let people who want to use it use it i mean god it's not like we're hacking the goddamn database or some stuff

what i don't understand is why people are making a big deal about it.
no one complained about immaturity or manhood when that mute add-on was created for practically the same purpose in-game (the %1 spammer guy). it's essentially the same thing - removing a users content because no one else will or can.

even Ephialtes thought it was "the greatest thing that's ever happened",
Lord Tony you are the stupidest sack of stuff these forums have had to put up with for a very long time. That script is the greatest thing that's ever happened. I would install it right now if I weren't looking for bannable offenses in every single one of your posts.
although he was referring to the first version, Iban's is the same thing really.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:50:12 PM by Blastdown »

it's just nice not to see some idiot's bullstuff

what the hell is wrong with that?

-snip-

Okay, first of all, calm the hell down.

Second, people here are not mature enough to handle a "convince" like that with such a small community. I know a huge amount of people on this forum who would block a person for simply disagreeing with them. Because its such a small community constant blocks will erupt into a stuffload of confusion.

What I'm saying is this feature will block out users saying things doing nothing to harm anybody. It could create repeats in threads and posts because the creators of the threads did not see a replica thread made by the person they blocked.

Plus, if enough people download this, its basically doing the equivalent of banning Tony from the forums. I really don't think Baddy wants people playing admin on the forums.

Okay, first of all, calm the hell down.

Second, people here are not mature enough to handle a "convince" like that with such a small community. I know a huge amount of people on this forum who would block a person for simply disagreeing with them. Because its such a small community constant blocks will erupt into a stuffload of confusing.

What I'm saying is this feature will block out users saying things doing nothing to harm anybody. It could create repeats in threads and posts because the creators of the threads did not see a replica thread made by the person they blocked.

Plus, if enough people download this, its basically doing the equivalent of banning Tony from the forums. I really don't think Baddy wants people playing admin on the forums.
i'll make a bet with you. what games do you play that are online and have a currency of some form?

i'll make a bet with you. what games do you play that are online and have a currency of some form?

To be honest I don't really play games much. Haven't been on xbox in about a month and the only game I play on the computer is Blockland, sometimes.

To be honest I don't really play games much. Haven't been on xbox in about a month and the only game I play on the computer is Blockland, sometimes.
what can you wager?