Author Topic: Lord tony is trolling in the anime topic by posting pony pictures.  (Read 19134 times)

why do pony pictures annoy you guys so much

you: HOLY stuff A PONY IM GOING TO DIE BECAUSE I LET THESE TYPES OF THINGS GET TO ME
OH MY GOD you bronies said you werent taking over the forums but this is a true sign that you were LYING oh my GOD DRAMA DRAMA DRAM DRAMA

Kingdaro made a script that gets rid of lord tony posts and quotes.

It's on Regulith's signature.

It also removes any posts with the phrase "Lørd Tøny" in it. So if someone were to make a topic with "Lørd Tøny" in the title then every post would be blank.

It also removes any posts with the phrase "Lørd Tøny" in it. So if someone were to make a topic with "Lørd Tøny" in the title then every post would be blank.

That's even better. It removes a lot of arguments.

this script is the greatest thing that's ever happened.

Good thing you put those crossed out o's in your name then, if anyone makes a topic about you they don't usually spell Lord Tony with them.

this script is the greatest thing that's ever happened.

It's going to blow over. I'd give it about a week or two.

Keep telling yourself that hon.

Keep telling yourself that hon.

In about a week I'll bring this quote up.

everything is beautiful and nothing hurts

everything is beautiful and nothing hurts

I don't even make up half of those posts.

Lord Tony you are the stupidest sack of stuff these forums have had to put up with for a very long time. That script is the greatest thing that's ever happened. I would install it right now if I weren't looking for bannable offenses in every single one of your posts.

I don't even make up half of those posts.
No stuff, but every single one had "Lørd Tøny" inside it on account of being replies to the thread "Lørd Tøny has reached blah blah blah".

Lord Tony you are the stupidest sack of stuff these forums have had to put up with for a very long time. That script is the greatest thing that's ever happened. I would install it right now if I weren't looking for bannable offenses in every single one of your posts.

:o

Yes

sig'd
keeping it in there forever

oh my loving god this script is the absolute best thing ever and i advise everyone to use it for your own good