Author Topic: mawty - General idiocy  (Read 7137 times)

I have a feeling that mawty is reaper.

This place got much more fun since mawty came along.

Both mawty and stuntman are plain stupid and i could come up with a list that takes up my whole cupboard (I have one big cupboard)
pfft... your too poor to afford a cupboard that big

I say, this is quite entertaining. He'll get banned for being "too tough/cool for the internet" in a bit.

In fact, let's bet on it. I put $40 in the pot.

I say, this is quite entertaining. He'll get banned for being "too tough/cool for the internet" in a bit.

In fact, let's bet on it. I put $40 in the pot.
You keep saying you are going to beat me up!! Hopefully you get banned because you are scaring me to death based on the threats you gave me.. a while ago.

You keep saying you are going to beat me up!! Hopefully you get banned because you are scaring me to death based on the threats you gave me.. a while ago.
It's not a threat if I actually follow through with it, BBZ. :cookieMonster:

It's not a threat if I actually follow through with it, BBZ. :cookieMonster:
uh.. excuse me!? Follow through!? You pulverized me with such hurtful words plus threats if anything you will be in cyber jail for a real long time.

p.s. What the heck is "BBZ

uh.. excuse me!? Follow through!? You pulverized me with such hurtful words plus threats if anything you will be in cyber jail for a real long time.

p.s. What the heck is "BBZ
You better be careful with what you say to me. Because I might just come to your house, hide in your closet, and wait until you go to bed, and then

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

You better be careful with what you say to me. Because I might just come to your house, hide in your closet, and wait until you go to bed, and then

-PICTURE TAKEN OFF BECAUSE ITS SCARY SCREAMER-
holy SH**T.. that was a big screamer and could've gotten me a heart attack, you are lucky I am not scared of anything... (If I was I would've died from huge scare.)

so macho ~
Hopefully people with easy scares + people with past heart attacks do not visit this gruesome page and die from screamer... scary.

holy SH**T.. that was a big screamer and could've gotten me a heart attack, you are lucky I am not scared of anything... (If I was I would've died from huge scare.)
Okay, then, as an apology, watch this video and give yourself total relaxation.

<screamer link removed>

This is just a joke, baddy, no harm intended. Please don't ban me.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:50:08 PM by Badspot »

Still a screamer video.

And I don't think Badspot picks sides with people.

Okay, then, as an apology, watch this video and give yourself total relaxation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1W_omigwg

This is just a joke, baddy, no harm intended. Please don't ban me.

inb4ban.
Sorry, but it's against the rules.