Author Topic: Yuki's garfeld vs. nermals DM  (Read 3418 times)

so, when I join this awful server, I am greeted with "DO NOT EXIT THE FENCES OR BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" from the welcome message. I spawn in this tiny "arena" where the only thing keeping you out is some fences, which you can jump over. I get killed server times, and jump out of the fences by accident, I jump back in and then the admin says:

Of course this immature kid doesn't realize it's a mistake. I tell him to calm down.

Then I obviously get banned by a completley resonable ban. Permanently, too.

I guess I was too made to play on that server.
Did I mention the host bought the low ID? Atleast, that's what i think, consitering the server is horrible.

I don't know who banned me, but the admins on the server were obviously stupid.

Did I mention the host bought the low ID? Atleast, that's what i think, consitering the server is horrible.

What does ID have to do with anything.

This was totally worth all the cough medicine I ate before hosting this

What the.. we warned you like atleast TWO times... and yet you keep "trolling us" and leaving the fence area for the "LOLZ".. honestly?!

you even said something like "gosh this build sucks" when obviously it doesnt... we worked hard on it and you just spew mean words on worms build.

That is my server's motd "Always build on a baseplate and never ask for admin"
did you join my server after that?  :cookieMonster:

That is my server's motd "Always build on a baseplate and never ask for admin"
did you join my server after that?  :cookieMonster:
Yes, only to do pageup and take a picture of the chat

What does ID have to do with anything.
Nothing. I don't even know why I posted that

TheWorm and I are best buds!!

What the.. we warned you like atleast TWO times... and yet you keep "trolling us" and leaving the fence area for the "LOLZ".. honestly?!
you even said something like "gosh this build sucks" when obviously it doesnt... we worked hard on it and you just spew mean words on worms build.
opinion
How was I trolling you? I left the fence about twice, the first time when I spawned, the second time when I was trying to dodge bullets. And I jumped right back in.

Also,
"leaving the fence area for the "LOLZ"..
You're stupid.

TheWorm and I are best buds!!
Oh and you were jumping outside of the fence, even if on accident.

You're still at fault, moron.  You can't just murder someone and then tell the court "lol it was an accident i swear", unless you're a regular Casey Anthony.

Haven't people been banned from the forums for bragging/supporting stuff like this before?

Oh and you were jumping outside of the fence, even if on accident.
Once.

The host was Yuki you crazy, he's a low ID.

I shot 2 people and only died once in those pictures. Excellent. It's too bad you were banned before I got a 7 kill streak.