Author Topic: My Cool Mods!  (Read 1829 times)

These aren't your mods, they're add-ons that you downloaded.

1) You act like you own them; You don't
2) The only 'mods' I see are weapons from which you can play the sounds, which is not exactly a mystery.
3) Add-ons, not mods. Add-ons.
4) Mousing over your BL_ID didn't help

I saw my Raygun, this pisses me off that your taking credit for something me and Aware14 made. Your a moron.

He didn't say he made them.

Topic Title:
MY Cool Mods
He never said he made them.
He just said that he has cool mods.

He never said he made them.
He just said that he has cool mods.
o I see wut you did thar.

What the forget is wrong with you friends? This kid is like eight or something. Just say "nice house" and move along. Go stuff on someone your own age.

What the forget is wrong with you friends? This kid is like eight or something. Just say "nice house" and move along. Go stuff on someone your own age.
this.

"My Cool Mods"

hes showing off the mods on his server

he never said anything about taking ownership for them

but I suppose its a bit too late for any nice comments considering you guys screwed up the whole first page with your bullstuff
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:08:39 AM by soba »

Yeah!

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
O rlynao?

Totally what I was thinking.

This is pretty good for someone new :)

Nice ho...
"nice house"